or Connect

Posts by deafanddumb

Anyone know if Luxury & Precision along with Stax are there this year.....sorely missed last year!
Hallelujah brother.....my point exactly....let's have a full size sd slot....let's have a 6.3....let's have it all and twice on Sunday. This is my point....less market research and more enthusiast driven....let the design flow from the function. We'd still buy it...we wouldn't mind. Would we use the V10 power in our sports car all the time...no....but would we like the fact it's there if we want...hell yeah. Do we mind that all that power and function needs multiple...
You're not 5'8" or less by any chance.....? ;-)
Don't get me wrong....I was a big fan of the DX100....so looks are totally unimportant to me....if it were I'd go for AK something or other. My complaint is the contrary....I see too much style and slickness...almost always to the compromise of function. As this is ibasso's premium product, it could have gone balls out....as it has other products in the line which could compromise more. Point being....no 6.3 Jack....could have had more manual controls...more heft to...
Pass for me.....looks no different than any Chinese import....lost opportunity.
Precisely my point dear boy....why replicate what is already out there? Why have separate stack to carry around? Why not make something slightly more diverse in one powerhouse which is still portable but an all in one solution at a different price point and design philosophy to AK? And I would challenge your assumption that the trend is to more efficient cans of portable type....the full size, no compromise can market is just as strong and vibrant...and I mention it as a...
It's such a crowded marketplace now with AK wannabes.....and cheaper great value Chinese players.....both great by the way....but were drowning in similarity and arguing over chip types and button feel, etc.....let's break the mold and dare to be different with this player.....i can't help feeling a companies premier player needs to fill the gap between the mojo's and the AK you're players....why have two devices when one will do....charge £1000, undercut all the heavily...
No 1/4" output.....no sale. Simple.
Oh mama....!
Very encouraging to hear on the treble end....but what about the huge lack of bass in the original t5p.....has this returned to at least AK t5p levels?