Posts by jc9394

Very nice, it is as close to as race car you can get that is street legal.  Drove one when I visited my friend and never realize how difficult to drive it..
I have an excellent condition iPhone 5 64GB on Verizon, I tried to put in a T Mobile sim card and it works fine and confirmed from Verizon it is unlocked.  Just upgraded to iPhone 6.  Comes with everything, the cable, charger, and headphone are new never used.
My vote goes to Zeiss f/2 100 Makro if you don't mind the manual focus. The Zeiss micro contrast can't replicated with other brands.
Before I post on for sales forum, anyone want a CETRON 6336A?  I purchased a pair last year and only used it for about an hour to make sure it is working.  Was intended to use with LCD-3 but never get around to purchase it.  I'm looking for $140 shipped CONUS.
  Not sure will Jack going to able to fit it and also it is a DIY project.
 Spot on, just as layman's term it has better bass extension and wider sound stage. It also will smooth out the mid range area that some people do not like.
  Very similar, some prefer TS and some prefer Sylvania.  It also seems like Sylvania is easier to find too.
 I would love to see a delta1 on a WA5... http://www.amb.org/audio/delta1/
  I missed this bad boy... 
  When I had the WA22, I usually set it around 60% and use PWD to control the volume.  Just like you, I have a very comfortable listen chair that I do not feel like get up just to change the volume once a while.