Posts by Seyumi

That's exactly the problem. It says either "lights up red" or "off." There's nothing about it flashing. I think it's just a faulty wire/led.
Does anyone know what it means when the battery charger blinks red (5 second intervals) instead of just staying constantly red like it should be when charging the headphones? I bought my RS 220 used but I use to own a pair in the past so I know how they should be working. Not only do the default green AAA's do this but even newly purchased Eneloop AAA ones which were already fully charged before going in. I was thinking that the batteries are not charging properly but...
Any news on a successor or an update to the RS 220? Anyone hear anything from the rumor-mill or maybe the Sennhesier representative can chime in? (Rosmadi Mahmood)   The headphones are clearly flawed. I had to return my RS 220's and downgrade to the 170's. I miss the quality from the 220's but I sure don't miss the sound drop outs every 30 seconds. Don't need to back up my claims if you just look at simple reviews from Amazon. The product was more or less a complete...
Hello, I posted this same question in both the Ultrasone 900 and 2900 Appreciation thread since I need people with experience on both of these headphones. I’ve asked this question on another non-audiophile forum but getting some pretty generic responses.   I’m looking for a new pair of headphones. I’m using them for computer gaming primary but I love listening to electronica music as well. I consider myself the “Compromised Gamer” and I want headphones with good...
Hello, I posted this same question in both the Ultrasone 900 and 2900 Appreciation thread since I need people with experience on both of these headphones. I’ve asked this question on another non-audiophile forum but getting some pretty generic responses.   I’m looking for a new pair of headphones. I’m using them for computer gaming primary but I love listening to electronica music as well. I consider myself the “Compromised Gamer” and I want headphones with good...