Posts by Gerzom

For sale my office head-fi set. The set is about 1 year old, all items are as new, including original packaging.   Set consists of: - Hifiman HE-400 - Schiit Modi - Schiit Magni - Schiit Pyst RCA kabel - Schiit Pyst USB kabel (The Sieveking stand in the pictures is not for sale!)   Sales price is 450 euro excl. shipping and paypal fees   I'm located in the Netherlands. PM me for additional questions.   Regards,   Gert-Jan
For sale my Entreq Konstanting 2012 for Audeze LCD headphones. This is the balanced version, but I also include an Entreq adapter from XLR to 6.3mm jack (see picture) Cable length is 4,5 meters. Cable is bought new by me from Entreq, last year in March and comes with the original wooden box.   The cable and I are located in The Netherlands.   Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!   Best regards,   Gert-Jan
For sale my like new MrSpeakers Alpha Dog. Comes complete with all packaging and 2 sets of original cables (6.3 mm jackplug and XLR)     Contact me for more details! I'm located in the Netherlands.   Gert-Jan
For sale my Bakoon HPA-01, bought last August from a dealer here in the Netherlands. It's complete with all packaging materials. It's been used around 100 hours    I'm located in The Netherlands, I will ship worldwide if required, buyer pays for shipping costs   Price is 1400 1250 EURO excl. shipping.   Contact me for more information.
Yes, this cable tones the highs a little down (as I like it) so for me a great upgrade compared the stock cable!My Alpha Dogs sounds smooth now  
  I recieved my Noir HPC mkII for my Alpha Dogs yesterday.   Great looking cable, I will give them a first listen tonight
Hi Lohb, All I can say is that for me the Bakoon provided me with a much clearer sound stage, more separation between instruments, better mids and trebble in comparison with my Mjolnir (have not done any other comparisons) I have no clue about the technicalities of the current domain, etc. I just like what I hear and so far I like it a lot  
Hi Alphanewb, I bought mine second hand here in the Netherlands.Sorry can't help you, but mine are V1.1 as well.
I'm the proud owner of a pair of Alpha Dogs since yesterday. I love what these headphones do for my music. I use them on my Bakoon HPA-01 and I'm very happy with the results sofar. After I order some other cables I will be able to try them on my Mjolnir/Gungnir.
Hi I'm thinking of adding an Audeze LCD XC to my "collection"    Does any of the HPA-01 users here tried or heard this combination? I love the Bakoon with the LCD-2.2, but I'm looking for a closed headphone to be able to listen while my wife it watching TV (with the LCD-2 we both "suffer" from each others noise.   Thanks!