Posts by Grimtuth

pm sent
An off-topic question... Something has been bothering me for quite sometime now when listening to IEMs in general...  In my head, the music tends to lean more on the left side.  Is this just because of the body's orientation (left cerebral hemi. = creative, right cerebral hemi. = analytical), or am i going deaf on my right ear? Could it also be the IEMs? BAH!   ** BTW, holden4th was right, i could hear the lower bass tones much clearly with the tape mod; just...
Hi guys thank you for your replies and suggestions   u(^ - ^)u   Could you further elaborate the "improvements" that you have gained with the mod. I just recently applied the tape mod and so far, I have mixed feelings about it. The Airiness that i was complaining about has disappeared, however, the bass died... (T _ T) i guess i have been using my FXD80 WAAAAY too long. Also I feel that the soundstage shrank and the instrument separation (by small amount) got worse with...
Apple Lossless.  Errr... now that i think about it. It was a compulsive purchase >.<. Do the IE80s need amping? I mean they are pretty loud at low levels. As far as i know, amps just increase sound signals = loudness and power high impedance  phones/speakers. Yeah i don't have a good grasps how amps work (and why my father would buy 2000$ amps... I mean that's equivalent to a home system!). Been thinking of a source comp. upgrade, but with my dwindling funds and...
Hey guys! I have been using my IE80 for almost a month and a half now. I have been using an FXD80 before purchasing the IE80. So far, the upgrade seems "underwhelming". AS the only difference i pick up is that the IE80 has better soundstage, music separation and bass. (or this enough justification for the price difference?) The clarity upgrade, which i was hoping, for wasn't there. Or did I pick up the wrong IEMs? the clarity for both seems to be on "par". I also...
Hi guys! Just got my IE80s 3 days ago. And A am wowed of how great these lil buggers sound. they have beaten all of my previous purchases (mostly ANC cans). However, the seal is killing me >.<. tried the recommendations above (jvc tips), but still no good. sigh. guess ill be stuck with comply foams forever.   BTW do you guys think upgrading to a silver cable will have noticeable difference in the ie80's SQ? I find the cable thin and flimsy. Quite afraid of using...
can these be used on the ie80s? really interested. i find the stock cable very flimsy 
hi dude.  if its still available please send me a shout on my email: dmiralles91@hotmail.ca restricted with 2 mails/day. :(
I live in Canada... :( if the item is still available and u are interested. please give me a shout on my email.: dmiralles91@hotmail.ca thnx
hi there if the item is still available please send me an email .: dmiralles91@hotmail.ca the 2 post limitation is very crippling :(