Posts by Grimtuth

Subbed. Studio V replacement?
Looking for a pair of used Heir Audio 8.A Preferably in good condition   Please mail me your offers. Thank your for your time and have a great day.
  Will research more on the 1964s. Price is attractive, but i would probably exceed my cap (ear molds). Currently using a Studio V (non-anv.) and does compliment the ie80s very well (bass included). I guess going customs is the only way to go for a more specialized sound signature >.<.    
  Using a Studio V as my pmp. No Eq in that small brick, however, i have tried the Eq on Iphone's Flac Player app. I kinda solved the problem by playing lowering the 64 - 125 Hz frequencies, but i do not want to be restricted by it. 
After a couple of months with the IE80s, I have come to the conclusion that they are TOO bassy (mod tape applied). I feel as if I'm drowning when listening to  some of Marvin Gaye and John Legend's tracks. Love the sound stage and its mid-centric character but would like to have a decrease emphasis on the lower frequencies.  Can anyone recommend me an IEM that fit these descriptions; preferably below $700?     Don 
PM Sent
Thank you sir!  
Just got the Studio V couple of hours ago. Hiss is there, but not very distracting at my preferred volume levels ( 5 - 7). I have been AB~ing between the iPhone4s flac player and the Studio, and TBH, i couldn't tell the diferrence. (>.<) Probably needs burn in as well, since the thing has only been used <10hours by the original owner.   Is it wrong for me to expect marginal, yet satisfactory, change in sound quality from the Studio?   ** The thing looks...
Got them on plussoundaudio. 99% silver, 1% gold. Didnt shell out onthe 8-strand as it woyld cost me around 500. My only gripe is the low freq. and the soundstage ( it sounds very different from the stock, which i love. Cant properly describe it). Toxic looked nice, but i prefer the cables sleeved.
Oh thank god. Lee's deacription was spot on. Hopefully the overpowering bass will die down.