Posts by Grimtuth

Hi there, I have two excellent CIEM cables for sale.    1.)   X8 (100% Silver) Cable - 8 Strand   **Pictures 5-6   Cable: X8 series Custom Cable 5 Feet Wire: Silver 26/50 (Type 1)(Cryo Treated) Braid Type: Square Plug: Oyaide Rhodium Plated Right Angle Slider: Dark Brown Round Wood L & R Heatshrink Color: Black   Regular Price : $382.99 (US) not including shipping Asking Price: 320.00 (US), Ground shipping included     2.)  EXO (Silver+Gold)...
Just got my JH13s from the refit. I am finally able to enjoy them without continuously fiddling with the right earpiece. Other than that, my only regret is buying a pair of silver cables that cost almost as the JH13s. And still I am not able to discern the difference between them :(.
Canada computers. If you look closely on one ofthe photos with the receipt. You would see the store and the item.
`
YGPM
Found out that the drivers on mine were't "matched" Using the test below: "driver matching" http://www.audiocheck.net/Audio/audiocheck.net_headphonesweep20Hz-10kHz.mp3   I have compared my 13s with my fxz-200 (gym phones) and found the 13s to be around 80* - 84* while the fxz-200 to be around 88* - 89* (with 90* being dead center). Sigh..  
Yeah I made the mistake of going full retard on the cables. I should've chosen the 4-strand as they look very flexible as the jh-stock cable. The difference made by the cable is very subtle; its there, but requires one's full attention to notice. I was painting on of the rooms of my house while I had an x8 (silver/gold) and all i noticed is the increased presence of the mids/vocals. Will give them a good, long, quiet listen tonight. Hopefully the burning them in would...
Got both my silver and silver+1%gold this morning. Found the silver/gold more to my liking :/.  If anyone is interested in cables, i have an 8 strand pure silver from plussound with right angle rhodium connector; brand new (used for an hour A/Bing).  I have the receipt and everything ( bought the thing 382.99USD). Can be bought for $330 USD (shipped).   Save some time and buy it from me :D.     Sigh.. Its so vexing to get the cables the day that the Jh13s...
Didnt want to admit it, but my right earpiece is a lil bit shallow and is lacking some girth. Its just not as secure as the left earpiece. i dont want to see them go as i just got them... Anyone know the avrg. Turnover time for a reshell?