Posts by Grimtuth

Hi there! New Subscriber here. Just wondering if there is a chance of seeing the X5 before Christmas?
 Cable failure. Oh man. Guess I'm returning my 13s again, as I expect the whiplash v3 hybrid to last me at least a year or two. Thanks for the advice though.
The pin connectors on my JH13s are loose due to A/Bing between cables :(. It would kill me to part with them again.  Does anyone know a quick fix for loose connectors? 
I'm planning on pairing the DX50 with the jh13s. That said, would I still require an amp to maximize SQ?
What case do you guys use/plan on using with it? It doesnt seem to come with a silicon /leather case from what i can see on the pictures posted.
OH MAN! The DX50 looks " I. L. L." Eagerly waiting for more impressions 
 Your reply is appreciated.I was just HOPING that due to amount that whiplash asks for their 8-wire v3 hybrids, that they would have at least fixed the discoloration of their wires.
Hello there! I was just wondering if any of you have ever owned a 'twag/cu v3 hybrid' that has gone "green"? I'll be receiving one soon and was (still is) hoping it to use it for a couple of years.
Sorry for reviving an old thread.  I was just wondering if any of you have ever owned a 'twag/cu v3 hybrid' that has gone "green"? I'll be receiving one soon and was (still is) hoping it to use it for a couple of years.
I got me a pair of jh13s. Just wanted to have the extra cash to have my radiators flushed for the upcoming winter.