Posts by jcksa

The policy for new users editing avatar, adding to list, etc. doesn't fit. If I have to write five review and wait 15 days and the products I have are not listed, how can right them when I tried to manually add a product that doesn't work either.
The Sony Ericcson HBH-IS800 is a good very convenient headset for your purpose. It's like wearing nothing and the sound is good. Just a wire with a bump for the control bitton. Pause and resume only. Answer call when paired with phone.  I haven't used them with my laptop but they are bluetooth. No reason to think they won't work. http://www.amazon.com/Ericsson-Hi-Fi-Bluetooth-Stereo-Headset/dp/B003DQ1DCM
I have both the very high end Sure SE425 ($300) and the Yamaha EPH100. The EPH 100s are the best IEM you can find at the price. They perform as well as the SE425 for me and they are easy to put in. The Sure models use the twist in and wire over the ear method and can be a problem getting on.the extra 30-50 bucks over your budget is worth it. Amazingly I bought mine in Saudi Arabia for about $72  US equivalent. It is odd that they are still $140 plus on Amazon. Seems the...
I have both the very high end Sure SE425 ($300) and the Yamaha EPH100. The EPH 100s are the best IEM you can find at the price. They perform as well as the SE425 for me and they are easy to put in. The Sure models use the twist in and wire over the ear method and can be a problem getting on.the extra 30-50 bucks over your budget is worth it. Amazingly I bought mine in Saudi Arabia for about $72  US equivalent. It is odd that they are still $140 plus on Amazon. Seems the...