Posts by Eliteoomph

I would no doubt still like to return it, but what can you do when they deny refund?   Lesson Learned...
Thanks guys, I didn't even see that before.   Done.
Let me start by saying I am a new member and new to quality headphones.  I came to Head-Fi for research and advice on my first pair of quality headphones.  Everyone for the most part has been very, very friendly and helpful.   Before joining Head-Fi I bought a pair of Beats Pros from Best Buy.  From my limited headphone experience I was very impressed with the sound of them especially the bass.  The fit I felt was too tight though and uncomfortable.  I went online to...
hahahaha gotcha thanks Great thread, thanks for the link.
What are you talking about?  This is the exact thread that I am suppose to be in...  And it appears others have a Note 2 are posting for advice here as well? I have a Android phone and need help with USB DAC's.... The name is the thread is Android Phones and USB DACs....  I don't think there could be a more perfect fit...   roll over to the other side of your bed... wake up, and YOU try again.  ;o)
Thanks Theogenes...   1.  I should have explained better.... These are for my hiking trips... I am not go to wear them WHILE hiking LOL that would be hilarious though... I have nice earbuds for that...  These are for at night in my hammock once I have made camp...   2.  Samsung Galaxy Note 2   3.  $300 or less preferably but will go more if it is worth it.   4.  That is great advice... THANKS   5.  I have researched a little.  Swimsonny instructed me...
WOOHOO!!! These babies are on there way to me!  My first set of quality headphones!  can't wait!
ok guys... I swear I started reading this whole post to try and find my answer but when I saw 109 pages I accepted my defeat ;o)   I am a complete noob to quality cans.  I just bought an internally modded D2k from swimsonny.  I am very excited but I also would like to get an amp as I have been told they help greatly with the D2K's.  I am normally hiking or outside in a hammock.  I want a nice one but portability is important...   What do you guys...
Hey did you get my email?
I am starting to lean toward the denon d2000's. With the la cups...