Posts by Random Guy

Hey,   I was wondering which of these headphones isolate outside noise (such as on buses or in crouds) the best?   Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown beyerdynamic  DT 770 pro beyerdynamic T70 ultrasone pro 750 ultrasone Signature Pro Ultrasone Signature DJ beyerdynamic T90 Beyerdynamic T70p Philips Fidelio L1 shure sr840 akg k550 Sennheiser Momentum audio technica ath anc7   I want something like the Sony MDR 1R but isolates so i...
thank you for everyones recommendations. is there any other recommendations?
thank you for your recommendation. it is a bit more then my budget though. 
:) i bought them online since there is no retails that sell them near me. Should be retrieving them within 3 weeks. thanks for your advice~~ looking forward to them arriving.
Thank you for your advice. I purchased the v-moda M-80s :)
What is a good hifi voice recorder? Price range- $200 Preferably memory card slot and good user interface to maybe use as mp3 as well.   Here are some ones i have heard are good. Has anyone tried any of these? (if there is a better option please let me know).   Sony UX512 RED ​Sony ICD-PX312 Sony ICD-SX712 Olympus VN-8100PC Zoom H2N Zoom H1 Olympus ws 813     All help will be appreciated. :)
thanks for your reply. i used to own the sennheiser 215 headphones (product dimensions: 22.9 x 25.4 x 10.2 cm ; 281 g) which i found comfortable. Have you tried these? i might look  up the dimensions of the AKG and MDR-1R to see if there similar (although this isnt really that accurate on how comfortable they are, like you stated). Unless you know them?   Edit: The Sony MDR 1R is the most comfortable pair of headphones i have tried. The only reason i wouldn't suggest...
Do you think it would be a good idea to try them ? or would you go for another portable pair? The headphones i have tried and notice is very comfortable is the sennheiser 215 if you have tried them maybe you can compare to them?    my  situation requires closed headphones although if the comfort is superior in open then i might consider it.    I will be using my laptop to power the cans with no amp. (although i might be purchasing at the fiio e17 at a later date and maybe...
I am looking for 2 pairs of Headphones.   1. Portable   2. Home Use.   For Home use i was looking at the Sony MDR R1, PSB M4U2 and the AKG K550. I noticed slight clamping issues with the PSB M4U2. I was wondering how the other 2 pairs of headphones compare in comfort and headband tightness?   For portable i narrowed it down to the V-Moda M-80s but before i buy them i was wondering how tight are they on my head compared to the PSB M4U2 (or Sennheiser 215...
I noticed slight clamping on the PSBs. How tight is the headband on the K550/551 and Sony MDR 1R compared to the PSBs?