Posts by Random Guy

Thank you for helping me narrow it down. I have looked at both the beyerdynamic DT1350 and sennheiser amperior but i would prefer a full size headphones (i will be using them for like 8 hours straight) since i find IEMs and on-ear headphones uncomfortable after a few hours.      I find IEMs and on the ear headphones uncomfortable (even the ones that are meant to be really comfortable) after a few hours. i will be listening to them for like 8 hours straight or long periods...
Hey,   I was wondering which of these headphones isolate outside noise (such as on buses or in crouds) the best (please rate /10 of how well they isolate if you have heard them)? Note: I would not like on ear or IEM because i wish to use them over 8 hours and find they will get uncomfortable after say 4 hours.   Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown beyerdynamic  DT 770 pro ultrasone pro 750 shure sr840 logitech 6000 Sennheiser Momentum Denon...
  I have tried the MDR 1R and yes i agree, one of the most comfortable pair of headphones i tried. Although i disagree about the isolation part, i found i heard the people talking heaps over the top of the music i was listening too. I agree the NC was too expensive.
What about the Denon AH-D1100 for isolation? it doesn't have to cancel out everything just enough for people talking on buses or something like that. I find on-ear design uncomfortable after like 3 hours and since i am going to be listening to them for like 6-10 hours i would like a full sized headphones that isolate well while being not too big for portability (something like the akg 550 for example would be too big) Would you know any that fit this category? (preferably...
+1 to Sony MDR 1R if isolation isn't important.  Maybe add the denon ah d-2000 to that list 
I found after about 3-4 hours use of on-ear headphones are not comfort, so i would like over-ear so i can listen to them for like 8 hours. I tried the momentum but found there a bit bass heavy. Okay thanks for the suggestions, i read a lot of views on it and found they are very good if they fit properly but usually they dont.  Have you tried any of the others on the list that i can narrow down?   Does anyone else use any of those headphones? how good is the isolation, is...
Hey,   Which one of these headphones isolate the best?   Audio Technica ATH-ESW9 Denon AH-D1100
Hey,   I was wondering which of these headphones isolate outside noise (such as on buses or in crouds) the best?   Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown beyerdynamic  DT 770 pro beyerdynamic T70 ultrasone pro 750 ultrasone Signature Pro Ultrasone Signature DJ beyerdynamic T90 Beyerdynamic T70p Philips Fidelio L1 shure sr840 akg k550 Sennheiser Momentum audio technica ath anc7   I want something like the Sony MDR 1R but isolates so i...
thank you for everyones recommendations. is there any other recommendations?
thank you for your recommendation. it is a bit more then my budget though.