Posts by Honkytime

All i can do is quote George Carlin at this moment “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”― George Carlin and alas the only way i see a pair of Alphas under my tree is if i put them there. but i do think that there my next headphone purchase. I'm really interested in MR Speakers  products cause they are closed headphones. just trying to decide between mad dog pros and alpha dogs.
hehe mines the opposite i put on my closed headphones so i cant hear my girlfriend nagging sometimes
This sums up why i bought the 600 ohm ones.
Just tried it now for you. Yes it will output XLR and RCA at the same time. 
Nice! i think you will really enjoy it very nice piece of equipment
I've been listening to the TEAC UD-H01 threw the headphone amp built into it with my Beyerdynamic DT-770's Pros (250 ohm) for the last few weeks and must say it has more than enough power to power them. I run the volume at about 12 o'clock on the amp and its more than enough for me. I do find it quite bassy thou comparing it to running it as a DAC with my Audio-GD ROC SA headphone amp. I find that ROC is way more neutral in the bass output running off the XLR outputs of...
So true
I have a NFB-15.32 and don't have any driver issues with it.
you can start in your own house. you just need the tools to start and the will to start a project. just buy things as you can afford them and try that's all it takes.
i have been a mechanic for over 20 years now and still consider myself an amateur. You can never stop learning in life.