Posts by SeanDavid010

*SOLD*  I'm moving across the country soon, and so I'm liquidating my collection.  Keep an eye out for all my other for sale posts, and all prices include PayPal fees and shipping via USPS within the CONUS.   Up for sale is a Slappa hard-side headphone case.  This thing is pretty big, and I've had Mad Dogs, HE-500s and Sennheiser HD650s in it at one time or another.  It's in good shape, and it'll only run you $20 shipped in the CONUS.
*SOLD* I'm moving across the country soon, and so I'm liquidating my collection.  Keep an eye out for all my other for sale posts, and all prices include PayPal fees and shipping via USPS within the CONUS. OK, guys, I've kept these around long enough. It's time to say goodbye!  I'd like to sell all these together, so $120 takes it! Up for sale today are 3 classic iPods. I bought each one new, and they've served me well.  All 3 have had new batteries installed and they work...
*All 3 are sold!* I'm moving across the country soon, and so I'm liquidating my collection.  Keep an eye out for all my other for sale posts, and all prices include PayPal fees and shipping via USPS within the CONUS. I've got 3 Omega-Style headphone stands up for sale!  Included with each one is the velvet bag it originally shipped in.  These were all purchased from the group buy organized by 'They-who-must-not-be-named' and originally sold for $37 with $9 shipping.  I'm...
**Price Drop!**. I'm moving across the country soon, and so I'm liquidating my collection.  Keep an eye out for all my other for sale posts, and all prices include PayPal fees and shipping via USPS within the CONUS. Up for sale is a project cable that I never got around to finishing.  It is comprised of 4 lengths of Mogami 2893 sheathed in black paracord.  These are braided with 4 additional lengths of paracord (with no wire inside) in an 8-cord round braid.  The...
*SOLD*   I'm moving across the country soon, and so I'm liquidating my collection.  Keep an eye out for all my other for sale posts, and all prices include PayPal fees and shipping via USPS within the CONUS.   Up for sale is my Schiit Modi, also purchased new from Schiit, it has some slight marking on it, near one of the screws on the top.  It is very slight, and it is purely cosmetic.  It works and sounds wonderful.  If you'd like the PYST cables included in the...
*SOLD*   I'm moving across the country soon, and so I'm liquidating my collection.  Keep an eye out for all my other for sale posts, and all prices include PayPal fees and shipping via USPS within the CONUS.   Up for sale is my Schiit Asgard 2, purchased new from Schiit about a year ago.  It's an amazing amp in great condition.  Included in the sale is all the original packaging and power cable.  $190 shipped in the CONUS
*SOLD*  I'm moving across the country soon, and so I'm liquidating my collection.  Keep an eye out for all my other for sale posts, and all prices include PayPal fees and shipping via USPS within the CONUS.   Up for sale, my Mr. Speakers Mad Dogs 3.2.  I ordered these new from Dan with the 'Vader' option (blackout stickers without the Mad Dogs logo) and they are in fantastic shape.   Included in the sale is the originally packaging and all documentation, original...
**SOLD!**  I've dropped the price on these again, so let's move these out today! I'm moving across the country soon, and so I'm liquidating my collection.  Keep an eye out for all my other for sale posts, and all prices include PayPal fees and shipping via USPS within the CONUS. Up for sale are my HifiMan HE-500s.  I bought these from Headroom a few months ago, and they are in immaculate condition. Seriously, they are practically new in every way, and they sound...
*SOLD*I'm moving across the country soon, and so I'm liquidating my collection.  Keep an eye out for all my other for sale posts, and all prices include PayPal fees and shipping via USPS within the CONUS. First up are my Sennheiser HD650s.  I bought these from another head-fi'er, and they've been babied ever since.  They look and sound amazing. Included in the sale is the original packaging, all documentation, and the original cable.  If you'd like to also purchase...
Just got my HE-500s in a few days ago, and I've been enjoying them quite a lot. I was glad to find out that my DIY cable worked (I made it before I had the headphones, and had no way to test it!) and I think the 'bent' style I applied to the connectors worked out well, as it gives the cable more of an Audeze-type angle to it, which I like. At the very least they make a long night of grading tests a bit more enjoyable.      I think they'll fit in just fine with the...