or Connect

Posts by reihead

Fiio keeps at it. Elegant looking device!
 I had an irDac and replaced it with the Mojo, I didn't have both at the same time since the irDac went back two days before the Mojo arrived, this wouldn't be a proper comparison but the Mojo sounds better and more musical, I found the Arcam to be a bit to aggressive (for my taste at least).Arcam little box is nice, remote is functional and all those inputs are handy a proper desktop DAC. Mojo is this little thing that seems odd on a dekstop but I would have to say I'm...
Update for the Europe Tour,    Amp shipped to the next reviewer today!   Thanks for the opportunity. Review soon!
Same here, really enjoyable readingAmazing how sound can be perceived and the little details that may affect it.
Just to inform that yesterday I received the unit for the Europe tour, it was a busy day so just opened the box today. Started the 10 days period today Friday 5th of Feb. Thanks! Looking forward to a weekend of proper listening
^^   Sadly I have never tried the DX90 or the Burson amp.   The differences with other DAC were very easy to spot comparing to the irDAC.   For better or for worse I don't own the irDAC anymore.   Are you enjoying it so far?
     Yes, I can say now that the mojo drives the HD600 very very well, also I agree with the opinion that there are better parings than the mojo.But! amazing what the mojo can do, also, depending on the preference, the mojo seems to add more definition comparing to the bottlehead crackhead for example. I still prefer the crackhead with my HD600, mostly because the lust sound, but I would recommend the mojo as a "cheap" (plus mobile) option for a DAC/AMP for the HD600.
Is there any tour announced in Europe?
^^ repeat x 10
^^ but the price difference is massive!   No, I won't buy new IEM, no, I won't buy new IEM, repeat x 5