or Connect

Posts by reihead

Hello everyone I saw this DAP a few weeks ago and caught my eye, so yes, I would be interested in reviewing it. Cheers @glassmonkey for the mention and the opportunity.
From memory, I agree with your opinion, similar equipment, tube amp and the HD600 and highs were a bit too aggressive.
 I vouche for this cable, very decent, does the job.
Subscribed
For sale FiiO E12. Comes with the box and all the accessories. Unit is as new, barely used, has less than 12 hours of use.    Price includes shipping within Ireland. Shipping to EU countries based on which country but should be around 10 Euro more.   Thanks
Fiio keeps at it. Elegant looking device!
 I had an irDac and replaced it with the Mojo, I didn't have both at the same time since the irDac went back two days before the Mojo arrived, this wouldn't be a proper comparison but the Mojo sounds better and more musical, I found the Arcam to be a bit to aggressive (for my taste at least).Arcam little box is nice, remote is functional and all those inputs are handy a proper desktop DAC. Mojo is this little thing that seems odd on a dekstop but I would have to say I'm...
Update for the Europe Tour,    Amp shipped to the next reviewer today!   Thanks for the opportunity. Review soon!
Same here, really enjoyable readingAmazing how sound can be perceived and the little details that may affect it.
Just to inform that yesterday I received the unit for the Europe tour, it was a busy day so just opened the box today. Started the 10 days period today Friday 5th of Feb. Thanks! Looking forward to a weekend of proper listening