Posts by jww187

I've never seen one like it before on any other Yamaha pieces, but it seems to work really well.  You pick the frequency with the slider then adjust the level and bandwidth of the filter with the knobs below.  You can use the buttons to apply one, the other, or both bands.
Saw these guys live last weekend and have been listening to their latest ever since. Seven Nations - Tales from the Eighth Nation  
Hey all, I've been lurking around this thread for a long time as I've looked for my first vintage piece.  Anyway, I just came across the freebie, Yamaha C-6 preamp, from a customer that I installed a surround sound system for and hadn't used it in years.  There was some static in the volume and balance control and the power light wasn't working, but with a good amount deoxit no more static and the light is working.   I didn't have very high expectations, but I'm...
I ordered my hybrid pads on Sunday, but just got an email saying shipment would be delayed 2-3 day. Anyway, by far, the NICEST apology email I've ever received. Complements me on being such an amazing, passionate customer and says sorry, seriously, like 5 times. Hifiman, if you are listening, apology accepted. No problems here with the delay.
Great contest!   13.46 lbs 33.76 lbs 74.45 lbs
Headphones have been traded.
That's a trade I hadn't considered, but I might be interested.  I'll send you PM.
Hey,   For sale or trade are my Grado RS2i headphones in like new condition.  Included are the stock L-cushions and a newly purchased pair of G-cushions.  The g-cushions are earzonk brand and were purchased from amazon a couple of weeks ago.   I am the second owner of these headphones.  I purchased them at full price from a friend who just couldn't get into the hobby and only listened to them a handful of times.  Headphones will come in their original box.  You'll have...
I stopped by the two locations in my area, Allentown PA, last week while I was running around and they didn't have anything.  Both stores had hardly any headphone stock at all.
I had wondered the same thing or if any custom cable were available.  I also had looked, with no luck, if you could buy the connectors so I could play around with making my own.....if only I had all the time to play with my earphones that I'd like.   Anyway, I had came across this listing.  Makes me think they are the same, but I've never seen anything else to say one way or the...