Posts by AKang

Brand new in box pair of Klipsch Image S4i's. $50 or best offer. Will also trade for other IEM's of similar value or quality, or multiple cheaper IEM's.    Thanks
 Do you have any suggestions? Right now I'm looking at Xiaomi Pistons, Phillips SHE3580, Etymotic Etykids 5. 
What are the best IEM's under or around $30, with an emphasis on isolation?   Thanks
Bought from Amazon in February, used indoors every once in a while. In great condition. $60 or best offer. No accessories. Will also trade for other IEM's of similar value or quality, or multiple cheaper IEM's.    Thanks
All of Glenn Gould's recordings
From personal experience the Sony MDR-EX37B headphones are extremely durable and have decent sound quality, they are less than $20 on Amazon.
I didn't really like the S4's too, they seem overpriced.
My IEM's always seem to develop faulty connections within a couple months of usage and I always lose sound in one channel.  I don't know why. I always get IEM's with good build quality.I store them carefully and I don't wrap them around anything or stuff like that. When I use them, they are connected to my phone in my pocket and go under my shirt.    It's getting really annoying to send them back for a replacement every time so how can I prevent this from...
My GR02 BE's broke for the second time. It's been around 3 months since I had them replaced when they broke for the first time and it's pretty annoying. By broke, I mean that no sound comes out of one side. I use them all throughout the day while walking around and stuff but I'm still careful with them.  I'm planning on sending them back for a replacement but I'm considering buying different IEM's, namely the DTX 101 iE's.    According to Joker's thread the build...
Bump