Posts by AKang

My IEM's always seem to develop faulty connections within a couple months of usage and I always lose sound in one channel.  I don't know why. I always get IEM's with good build quality.I store them carefully and I don't wrap them around anything or stuff like that. When I use them, they are connected to my phone in my pocket and go under my shirt.    It's getting really annoying to send them back for a replacement every time so how can I prevent this from...
My GR02 BE's broke for the second time. It's been around 3 months since I had them replaced when they broke for the first time and it's pretty annoying. By broke, I mean that no sound comes out of one side. I use them all throughout the day while walking around and stuff but I'm still careful with them.  I'm planning on sending them back for a replacement but I'm considering buying different IEM's, namely the DTX 101 iE's.    According to Joker's thread the build...
Bump
About a month ago I did a lot of research and purchased the Vsonic Gr02 bass editions. I ordered them because of what I read about their build quality and sound quality. When i got them I was very impressed, But now after a month of use, the left side is staticky when I'm using them while moving around. Even the klipsch S4i's lasted much longer and they're supposed to have worse build quality and I treated the gr02's especially carefully since I didn't want them to break,...
I listen to a lot of music on my 16gb iPhone 4 and I want to save some space. Most of my music is 320 kbps MP3's although some is 256 kbps and 192 kbps. I currently have 1150 songs that take up 7.6gb of space.  Which format do I use to save space and keep sound quality, and how can I do that? 
I just got my GR02 BE's in the mail today and they're great but I can't put the other eartips on.    The hole on the foam hybrid eartips and the clear soft plastic eartips are too small for the wide nozzle and I can't get put them on.  Any help? Am I doing something wrong?
I'm not knowledgeable at all in IEM's really but I've done a lot of research and keeping durability, sound quality, and price as my top 3 priority's, I narrowed it down to these 3:    Astrotec AM-90 ($44) Sony MH1C ($30) VSonic GR02 Bass Edition ($36)   Again, I have no first hand experience with any of these but regarding general consensus around here and extensive research done by others, I'd say these are some of the best IEM's under $50.    Links I...
Would anybody happen to know how these would compare to the Sony MH1C's?
So would you say these are better than the VSonic GR02's durability wise and sound quality wise?    Also, does the volume control on these work fine with the iPhone 4?
I can't seem to find the VSonic GR02 Bass Edition's anywhere. I found the VSonic GR02 Pro II's on eBay but not the Bass Editions. Is there a significant difference? Where can I buy the VSonic GR02 Bass Edition's?