Posts by drumiha

Toxic Cables Scorpion  - 8 feet  (2.5 meters)
I am selling my 3 months old Sennheiser HD800. They are like brand new, in the original box with all the original accessories.  The headphones have a 19 months warranty and they come with a Toxic Cables Scorpion 8 feet  (2.5 meters) cable and also with the original Sennheiser cable. I am the first owner and I've used it for less than 50 hours.  Serial number 29xxx   FREE delivery within the EU
sold
UP
UP
UP
UP
Product Description VOVOX® link direct SD Balanced, unshielded 110 ohm digital cable. The optimal choice for AES/EBU interconnections. solid core conductor for signal and ground silver-plated, oxygen-free copper conductors pigment and plasticizer-free high purity polymers non-shielded impedance 110 Ohm   The cable is like new, it has been used for a a couple of weeks.   Free delivery within the EU.   Payment by bank transfer or paypal
1m DH Labs Silver Sonic D-110 AES/EBU Digital cable for sale BRAND NEW in box. Original price US$ 99 + shipping + VAT   This is without a doubt the best AES/EBU cable under 200$ MADE IN USA   From Erick Lichte's Stereophile review of the Bel Canto DAC3.5VB:   "I really liked DH Labs' Silver Sonic D-110; it had a great soundstage and a smooth, super-extended treble. I felt I could hear more in the 10–18kHz range through the DH Labs than through any of the other...
iFi Micro Gemini Dual Headed USB Cable 1.5m   The iFi Gemini Dual-Headed USB cable will rule them all. Audio and power cables are not laid side by side yet in the USB configuration because of its origins, transmits this way. The iFi Gemini carries Audio + Power in two separate cables. Critically, the special geometry adheres to the 90 ohm impedance specification better than even the USB 2.0 standard. Resistance is 4x lower than textbook. The FINAL USB machined...