or Connect

Posts by drumiha

Hi,      I've bought the amp in septemeber 2014, brand new from Audio-gd, so I guess that makes it the first and only revision...
Up for sale is a Audio-gd C-2 Class A Preamp & Headphone amp with aluminium remote control and back up circuit board, with very low hours of use, perfect both functionally and aesthetically.   I have used it with Sennheiser HD800 and I really liked that combo, but since I had to sell my HD800's, now this has to go too. For the price this is very hard to beat, if not impossible.    It's coming from an EU country, so no VAT or import tax within the EU.   The price does...
Toxic Cables Scorpion  - 8 feet  (2.5 meters)
I am selling my 3 months old Sennheiser HD800. They are like brand new, in the original box with all the original accessories.  The headphones have a 19 months warranty and they come with a Toxic Cables Scorpion 8 feet  (2.5 meters) cable and also with the original Sennheiser cable. I am the first owner and I've used it for less than 50 hours.  Serial number 29xxx   FREE delivery within the EU
sold
UP
UP
UP
UP
Product Description VOVOX® link direct SD Balanced, unshielded 110 ohm digital cable. The optimal choice for AES/EBU interconnections. solid core conductor for signal and ground silver-plated, oxygen-free copper conductors pigment and plasticizer-free high purity polymers non-shielded impedance 110 Ohm   The cable is like new, it has been used for a a couple of weeks.   Free delivery within the EU.   Payment by bank transfer or paypal