Posts by Audiofiler

SOLD Catch and release for me. Like-new pair of Audeze LCD3 Headphones. Beautiful markings in the zebra wood cups. The headphones are in flawless condition. I just pick these up from a trusted member in September. The headphones were originally purchased in March 2013. The package is complete with all original packaging, accessories, Headroom invoice and Audeze frequency graph. Includes the following: LCD-3 Headphones Stock 1/4" cable (single termination) Stock 4-pin...
Arctic Monkeys - Do I wanna Know Sent from something electronic. soak.
The blue color LED on the BHSE looks very cool, you will love it.
Selling my Ultimate Ears UE10-Pro Customs. Excellent condition with little use.   $299 shipped to the CONUS. Sold
FS: JH-13 Pro.    I listen to the JH-16 more because I get a better seal with them.  I prefer the sound of the 13s but these are not getting any use.  Reshelling companies are out there, offering for $645 shipped to the U.S.  I will also ship worldwide for $685.   Paypal add .03% for each service.   I had my 13's completely redone after multiple refits (not remolded, a new pair made entirely) These are brand-new with less than 3 hours on them.   Low ball...
Pics added.   Deal in this thread is for BHSE and NOS Mullards only.  PM with any other questions.
Selling a pair Koss KSC-75 NIB.   $20 shipped to the ConUS.   No Trades.
I have a brand-new pair AU24's that I thought I lost but found recently setting up my music room after a move.   Bought these for $545 originally.   They are increasingly hard to find and are as transparent as any other cabling I have ever used.   WITHDRAWN
ITEM SOLD   Superb, COSC-certified Chronometer: Automatic Omega Seamaster Professional Ceramic time piece. Watch keeps excellent time and well within COSC standards at around +1 second/day. Omega Seamaster Professional SMP Ceramic, OEM Omega p/n 212.30.41.20.01.003 in excellent condition. 41.5 mm diameter ceramic unidirectional bezel. Luminous markings. 3-year warranty Via Omega. Date function/window. Coaxial escapement. Omega 2500D movement. Screw-down...
It's hard not to be drawn to customs with their portability and form factor, this I know. Tried telling you for years about them. Free bump to a great sector cans and awesome HF'r.