or Connect

Posts by Graphicism

Sorry for the late reply.   - Aftermarket SA 5000 ear-pads. - Original ear-pads are fabric... wouldn't know how to describe them as Sony mistakenly called them genuine leather which they most certainly are not. - I am the original owner. - No idea how many hours... over 100+
 Looks a lot like the mod I did back in the day - http://www.head-fi.org/t/435809/jvc-ha-rx700-mods/
 Just checking you are actually sat, listening to these headphones and not slinging them around your head at the gym... maybe using them for a jump rope? I've listened to mine a lot (not so much recently) and the pads are still soft and plump. They look like they're built like a tank, weigh close to one too... I couldn't really see what would go wrong with it given that you care for them. As with all my headphones I put them in some sort of box when I'm not using them...
 I don't see how that relates to what I'm looking for... Say I do get the sub what do I plug it into? I'm looking for something to plug speakers into. Further that Energy 10 is amazing in my office. I had a decent SVS sub in here and it sounded God awful (vibration galore), wonderful in the much larger living-room however.
@ProtegeManiac   Not sure what I ignored sorry, perhaps it went over my head. I am just simply and lazily looking for an all in one solution to run my speakers and occasional plug headphones in.   Here's how I have it all working right now...   - Emotiva Airmotiv 4 with an XLR cable in each. [powered] - Energy Power 10 sub with both L&R RCA cables. [powered] - Both the XLR and RCA cables connect to my DAC. - The DAC is connected to my computer via USB.   This...
Odd this old thread just got dug up, but I'm wondering what replaced the 0404?
 Sure they do... perhaps I wasn't clear enough with my post. For instance the now discontinued E-MU 0404 has XLR, RCA and headphone all rolled into one... but it's discontinued. Or perhaps even the Matrix Mini-I though I was looking for something a bit cheaper. Right now I use a PS Audio DLIII that does all that, save for the headphone amplifier. I'm basically looking for what I have now with the inclusion of a headphone out. EDIT: Looks like the Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 USB...
I'm looking for an all-in-one solution that I can:   - Connect my XLR cable speakers. - Connect RCA cable subwoofer. - Plug my headphones into.   A DAC isn't necessary as I have a decent soundcard, just looking for a low-budget option.   I'd appreciate any suggestions!
 Of course, that's what's it 'made' for. It takes 2 channels and splits them in 5 virtual directions. Give it a try...
Hey all,   I haven't been listening to my headphone gear much at all these days so I figured I would start thinning it out.   PS Audio Digital Link III DAC - $360   Mint/very-good condition. Just sat on my shelf since I bought it. I used it almost daily but as it's stationary it still looks like...