Posts by Ckc4043

Excuse me. Any audio cable deal right now? My budget is around $20 for a 10cm cable 3.5mm to 3.5mm...Thank you
are there any good audio cable deal? My budget is around $20 for a 10 cm copper cable..
Is Fiio X3 really good deal? FiiO X3 - $139   http://www.adorama.com/FIX3.html?emailprice=t&utm_term=ir&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=Other&utm_source=
Excuse me. Any black friday thread in this website? I want to buy a headphone and amplifer. thank you
There is a Like new $60.34
Thank you very much. I want to buy one cable around $20. Any suggestions? Thank you very much.
  Excuse me. I am sorry that I post in a wrong thread. I want to buy the 3.5-to- 3.5mm cable that is similar to the cable in the picture (similar length and similar thickness). Do you know how much is it? What is the name of that cable? Thank you very much
Thank you for your information.   If I want to pair with fiio e11, should I buy HiFiMeDIY Sabre USB DAC Digital to Analog Audio Converter or HiFiMeDIY Sabre the tiny one ? I have one more questions. Why some people said that e11 and this DAC convert is a good combo? 
pmed
  How much does  HifimeDIY Sabre Dac cost in buydig? I want to buy this DAC for pairing my e11. Do you know where I buy Hifimediy Sabre USB DAC for the cheapest price? Also, what is the lowest price that you have seen? Thank you very much.