Posts by DanBrown89

No noticeable indent on either side of mine, but that may be thanks to my freakishly small head, as have the arms almost all the way in. Might be worth giving a V-Moda a shout, given the pride they take in build quality.
For those in the UK, I ordered black M-80s (personally prefer them to the white) from Amazon.com on January 7th, and to my surprise they arrived this morning (16th), despite the estimate being the 23rd. I paid just under £130 after tax/import fees (which Amazon charge at point of sale), compared to the £159.50 'Computers Unlimited' are currently charging on Amazon.co.uk. Having read/watched every review on the Internet, I took the plunge and ordered them without...
Some stunning watches in this thread! Whilst I do prefer watches with mechanical movement, I received this a few years back for my 21st, and will always be a favourite... http://www.flickr.com/photos/74486937@N06/8374840232/   Hamilton Ventura, unfortunately not an original, but still damn sexy!
Thanks for your replies. I am indeed in Blighty, so quad core and Wolfson in the SIII over here. Sounds like you get a bit of a raw deal your side of the pond? Anyhow, I'm not sure as I'd want anything physically bigger than the SIII, and 64gb of memory should serve me just fine. Although I agree the Note out-performs it... I may change my mind in 6 months time! I'll certainly hold fire until I actually get hold of the M-80s and give them a good workout. I suppose my...
Evening one and all. Having perused these forums on a fairly regular basis, I thought it was about time to make an account.   Anyway, as I'm a rank amateur and the majority of you guy have more knowledge than me in your little fingers alone, I was wondering if I might be able to get some advice.   I shall soon be the proud owner of some V-Moda M-80s, which I'll be receiving as a gift (assuming my parents aren't playing a cruel trick on me). They will be my first...