or Connect

Posts by labrown

B-stock Schiit Gungnir Multibit for sale. Will ship in original box. Price includes shipping and PayPal fee.
Up for sale is a Little Dot MK III. Its in good condition. Comes with stock power tubes and Voshkod 6ZH1P-EV driver tubes. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.
Up for sale is a Vorzuge Pure II +. Its in great condition and comes with all accessories. Price includes shipping and PayPal fee.
For sale is a like new Sennhieser HD 800. Comes with stock cable and a 8 foot XLR cable. Price includes shipping and paypal.
Looks like I am committing to coming. Will be bringing HifiMan HE-6, Paradox Slant, Schiit Gumby, and Odyssey Cyclops integrated amp.
Will try and make it to this.
My favorite meets have been at the Bottleheadquarters. Definitely won't miss this.
For sale is a Fiio X5. Price includes Paypal and shipping. Comes with two sd cards. One 128gb and one 64gb. Also comes with HS6 stacking kit and 64gb usb stick for otg use.
For sale is a DI-2014 Audio-GD digital to digital converter. I2S output is HDMI. Price includes PayPal and shipping. Comes in original box and with power cord. 
For sale is red Geek Out 1000. Price includes PayPal and shipping.  Comes with original box and accessories.  Also including Audioquest Dragontail.