or Connect

Posts by labrown

For sale is a like new Sennhieser HD 800. Comes with stock cable and a 8 foot XLR cable. Price includes shipping and paypal.
Looks like I am committing to coming. Will be bringing HifiMan HE-6, Paradox Slant, Schiit Gumby, and Odyssey Cyclops integrated amp.
Will try and make it to this.
My favorite meets have been at the Bottleheadquarters. Definitely won't miss this.
For sale is a Fiio X5. Price includes Paypal and shipping. Comes with two sd cards. One 128gb and one 64gb. Also comes with HS6 stacking kit and 64gb usb stick for otg use.
For sale is a DI-2014 Audio-GD digital to digital converter. I2S output is HDMI. Price includes PayPal and shipping. Comes in original box and with power cord. 
For sale is red Geek Out 1000. Price includes PayPal and shipping.  Comes with original box and accessories.  Also including Audioquest Dragontail. 
Up for sale is a Cayin C5 in good condition. Price includes PayPal and shipping.  Comes with original box and accessories.
For sale is a like new Campfire Jupiter. Price includes Pay Pal and shipping. Comes with original box and accessories. Price Drop.
I heard he was taking time off for school. Don't think he is making any at the moment.