or Connect

Posts by DannyB

Has anyone tried the LCD XC with the new Pass Labs HPA-1?
Sorry you missed it. If you like, send me your email address via PM and I will put you on the notification list for the next one. 
I have sent a PM to you since this is not a discussion thread. Please let me know if you have any questions. 
Original asking price was $4400. It is now $3900.   Perhaps the headphone amplifier that brings the greatest emotion of music to one's ears.    This is the gorgeous Moth 2A3, first version of four, that is offered. I have taken this unit to a few headphone meets and it has consistently been considered the STAR of the show. It comes with the original wood crate box. This unit has a slight hum when no music is playing but is not heard at low music levels. This was...
Perhaps the headphone amplifier that brings the greatest emotion of music to one's ears.    This is the gorgeous Moth 2A3, first version of four, that is offered. I have taken this unit to a few headphone meets and it has consistently been considered the STAR of the show. It comes with the original wood crate box. This unit has a slight hum when no music is playing but is not heard at low music levels. This was common with these units. It can likely be solved, if the new...
What a wonderful contribution to the audio community. It appears as though this little fellow will attract a few different groups which helps to bring the younger headphone users to our hobby by hearing a unit of quality. Quite exciting. 
I can only say that, to me, the feel of this CanFEST was that of true brotherhood/sisterhood. We all seem to have one purpose and that was to share our enjoyment and passion of music and equipment with each other. We often joked with each other when someone didn't agree with our opinion of what sounded "best". Well, at least I did. And those that I "attacked" with humor took it well. VC1187 will attest to that. He took my "punishment" well and we both smiled as it was...
Moderators, please close this thread. Thank you. 
Looking forward to seeing everyone soon. It will be nice to see friends of old and to make new ones. And we even get to listen to music too. 
This thread will soon be closed by the powers that be once the meet starts. I have already started an Impressions Thread so please use that to post impressions, pictures, stories, etc.    Here is the link:    http://www.head-fi.org/t/802136/carolina-canfest-5-meet-impressions-pictures-etc