Posts by DannyB

If Mr. Reed, or anyone who knows him, sees this please PM me.  Thank you.
The following is posted on behalf of Joe's daughter.     Today the world lost a great leader, creative inventor and entrepreneur in the audio world. Joseph Frederick Grado, founder and creator of Grado Labs and Signature Products, passed away this morning. On his behalf, I would like to thank you all for the support of his products, your friendship to my father and for contributing to his success in the audio world.  Thank you, Evelyn Grado-Wolynies  
Charlotte
Any comments regarding comparing these two? 
I just received my XCs today from Justin. What is the consensus as far as burn in time?    Finally, a thank you to Justin who allowed me to compare the XC to the X before buying which made the purchase that much easier. Of course, I did guaranty him a sale of one or the other once I made up my mind. Everything went very smoothly. 
In listening to the XC with the GS-X Mk2 the experience was most rewarding. A lot of positives to be said about this pairing. However, I still enjoyed the XCs more with the Moth 2A3. 
Any cable suggestions for the XC? 
Major KUDOS for Justin of HeadAmp!!!   . I contacted Justin last week regarding my dilemma of choosing between the XC and X. I heard his XC at the recent Charlotte headphone meet and thought it was great. However, I wanted to check out the LCD-X, if possible, to avoid buyers remorse.    Justin to the rescue. He offered to send the XCs used at the meet and a pair of Xs to compare. I received both pair a day later.    Thanks to Justin, I am 100%  confident in my...
For what it's worth, check out post 1199.
Welcome Art.