Posts by lin0003

My beloved DacMagic Plus is up for sale. This has been treated very well and is in very good condition. It looks basically new except for a scratch on the bottom of it, which you cannot see in normal usage.    Most people who are looking at this probably know what a nice DAC the DacMagic is, it truly sound awesome. I am, however, funding an upgrade to a better DAC. The DacMagic actually measures as well as some very expensive DACs and I believe they retail in Australia...
My beloved DacMagic Plus is up for sale. This has been treated very well and is in very good condition. It looks basically new except for a scratch on the bottom of it, which you cannot see in normal usage.    Most people who are looking at this probably know what a nice DAC the DacMagic is, it truly sound awesome. I am, however, funding an upgrade to a better DAC. The DacMagic actually measures as well as some very expensive DACs and I believe they retail in Australia...
Up for sale today is a pair of SoundMagic HP200s, which are a pair of exceptional headphones. If you are looking at this, you have probably heard of them and what good value these are at their RRP. Quite a lot of people think that these are an improved HD6X0, which is quite a feat. These were originally purchased from Noisy Motel, which sells them for $350 here. This is half of the price new and they are in excellent...
You will really enjoy the X5, it is a great DAP too!
I find it pretty easy, just 10 seconds of moving it around. 
I too have a largish head and I had some problems with the pads, but I put some foam under them and not it's much better. 
Well I guess it is cheap enough to try. 
Can't help you here, but I'd love to hear your results. How much do the drivers cost? 
Yes, I too found the DX50 superior, but not by too much. 
The DX90 is no match for the X3, which is on the DX50's level.