Posts by lin0003

My beloved DacMagic Plus is up for sale. This has been treated very well and is in very good condition. It looks basically new except for a scratch on the bottom of it, which you cannot see in normal usage.    Most people who are looking at this probably know what a nice DAC the DacMagic is, it truly sound awesome. I am, however, funding an upgrade to a better DAC. The DacMagic actually measures as well as some very expensive DACs and I believe they retail in Australia...
Up for sale today is a pair of SoundMagic HP200s, which are a pair of exceptional headphones. If you are looking at this, you have probably heard of them and what good value these are at their RRP. Quite a lot of people think that these are an improved HD6X0, which is quite a feat. These were originally purchased from Noisy Motel, which sells them for $350 here. This is half of the price new and they are in excellent...
You will really enjoy the X5, it is a great DAP too!
I find it pretty easy, just 10 seconds of moving it around. 
I too have a largish head and I had some problems with the pads, but I put some foam under them and not it's much better. 
Well I guess it is cheap enough to try. 
Can't help you here, but I'd love to hear your results. How much do the drivers cost? 
Yes, I too found the DX50 superior, but not by too much. 
The DX90 is no match for the X3, which is on the DX50's level. 
Lol