or Connect

Posts by lin0003

Like new, when I checked the DHC website it looks like this is selling for around $1300USD or $1800AUD. Sounds amazing with my HD800, the best cable I've tried out of many. Comes with the DHC cloth bag as well. Only selling it because I have sold my HD800 and no longer need this.    Fr those who are worried it is silver, it actually adds bass, which I found to be really weird. no need to worry about treble either, it really doesn't add any more sparkle, which was why I...
Interest check on my Earsonics SM3 v2. They are in pretty good condition with the case and box, along with some tips, including the original double flanges.    Make me an offer for them, don't use them much so not much point keeping them around. Open to trades as well. Happy to post worldwide. 
Pending sale on the HD800, cable still available. 
Yeah, but I don't really mind, been hectic recently. 
Haven't got a shipping notification yet, guess they are not posted yet? 
Considering selling my HD800 and cable in excellent condition. The HD800 is perfect, just a little dusty in the pictures. Maybe 200 hours on it, warranty until next year at A2A, only a year and a bit old. Serial number is 25XXX. One of the best headphones in the world at any price, just a bit too busy to use it, so no point keeping it. Comes with the box, receipt and all accessories including the original cable. I'm only selling it because I've got to much on now to use...
AKG K7XX is perfect for you. Sounds like a mini HD800, loses the treble spike of the 701s as well. 
Have a look at the iBasso D14, it's pretty damn good for the price. A little big though. 
The Dunu Titan 1 is hands down better for me. 
They should be legit and if you can get them for around $200 I'd say go for it. Sounds better than the M50 easily.