or Connect

Posts by lin0003

Pending sale on the K7XX
M-stage has been traded to H20. 
If anyone is interested in anything over here, send me a PM :)   http://www.head-fi.org/t/777855/audio-clear-out-australia
SM3 v2 and Chord USB cable sold. 
Sold
Selling the following because I no longer need/use them. Don't have time to use everything.      1. Geek Pulse Sfi - Like new condition, hardly used. This version has the femto clock upgrade and the amp upgrade, it is essentially a single ended version of the X. Comes with the original box and all accessories including the 1M USB cable.    2. Matrix M-Stage - Never really used, just got it as a backup amp for my HD800, but never needed to use it. No packaging for...
Selling the following because I no longer need/use them. Don't have time to use everything.      - Geek Pulse Sfi - Like new condition, hardly used. This version has the femto clock upgrade and the amp upgrade, it is essentially a single ended version of the X. Comes with the original box and all accessories including the 1M Lightspeed 1G USB cable.    - DHC Complement Custom 8-Wire 22AWG Silver Peptide HD800 Cable - Awesome HD800 cable, details...
Don't think so, I'm under the impression that they come as a package.  I'm curious how much of an impact the power supply is going to have on the amp when it is used with IEMs. 
Lol, nah, think I'll be right, but thanks for the offer
HD800 sold.