Posts by lin0003

It looks like it's either the 28th of April on a Tuesday, 2nd of May on a Saturday or 5th of May on anther Tuesday.    @billymav are these times ok with you? Personally I would prefer the Saturday, but the Tuesdays should be fine as well. 
I would avoid the W4, they seriously underperform for the price IMO.    The Fidue is good, but might be too bassy. 
Nice, the sonys are pretty rare, never seen any in pubic before.  Your uni must have quite a few head fiers 
The Dunu Titan 1 is great if you don't need good isolation. 
Maybe take a small pin or buy an IEM cleaner and just brush the earwax off the metal grill or out of the nozzle?    The IEMs should be able to go beyond what your ears can take so if you blow your drivers when listening to them, it is likely that your ears will be damaged first. It's pretty unlikely that they broke because you were listening to them too loud. 
Less bass? The RE-400 is already a bit bass light so it may be a little hard to find something that is lighter than that. Maybe the Astrotec AX7?    Price range? 
I second the DN-2000 if you have the budget. It is awesome and even after listening to many popular choices it remains my favorite IEM around $300. 
There is no second gen DX90 as far as I know. There will be a hibino/japanese one which is supposed to be better and uses better wiring or something like that, but it shouldn't be too different. 
Unfortunately I don't think anyone can actually repair them unless they have a pair with a dead side as well.    At least you still have another pair  They are getting pretty rare now. 
Wow, hell of a deal! Shame I'm not in the US or I'd snap this up.