or Connect

Posts by lin0003

Done Lachlan. 
Yeah, I don't think I can sell mine either. Simply the perfect headphone to me, but some people really hate the sig lol.    I have heard the SR-009 and while it is better, IMO not worth the effort for the tiny upgrade. If I had 10 grand to spare though, that might be a different story    Anyway, I probably shouldn't derail this thread any longer, back to how wonderful the Titan 1 is 
Lol, just a little too late. Still enjoying the HD800s? 
Have you heard the SE846? As someone who has owned and listened to it for half a year, I can tell you it most definitely does.  I have also had the IE8 and I think the Titan 1s are much better. By today's standards, the IE8 has a dreadful price/performance ratio. 
I would actually prefer a saturday as well, I'm fine for both though. 
You won't be disappointed with the shures. As good as the Titan 1 is, the SE846 leaves them in the dust (as they should). 
Not sure if anyone has tried, but the spinfit tips are pretty awesome with these. 
Then why not simply just send them out to established members with let's say 50+ trading feedback here?  The chance of someone with so much feedback stealing a beta testing headphone is very low. 
Looks like Tuesday it is then. I'm thinking 28th if that is fine with everyone? 
Is there any word on the final pricing? Not sure if he was chosen or not, but if the beta testing cost is indeed $3000, we can expect the final production to cost a bit more, perhaps $4000.  TBH I think some people are making too big a deal out of this. I did not apply, and although I disagree with hifiman's way of "selling" beta units to testers, I guess there is a reason behind it. Personally, I think it would have simply been much easier and better to just PM some of...