Posts by lin0003

Don't like them? 
A mint condition pair of Shure SE846s, not a single scratch. The cables are in perfect condition as well, I use an aftermarket cable. They are about half a year old, purchased in the second half of 2014 from an authorised dealer.    Selling them for $600USD or $700AUD depending on where you are. Looking for a quick sale, make me any trade offers. I have the original receipt from Addicted to Audio so you can be sure that they are legit.    Very low hours, only selling...
Feedback only
That's great, anyone else? I'm thinking between 10 and 15 people would be ideal. 
Thought about a cheeky answer, but wasn't sure if you were serious 
A lot less time with school giving more work now, when I'm at home I mostly listen to my HD800 setup. 
Yeah, I still feel like it is the $300 king. Just perfect for the price. 
Definitely, even though it's my own money my parents still don't see the point.    $200 eventually moves to $5000.... Started with TF-10/Sansa Clip+ and thought I'd be happy for a few years. 2 years later and things have gotten much more expensive.
W4 lol... Yeah, I felt like the SE535 had some more to offer with the DX90. 
Anyone interested in a meet in the later first half of 2015? Been a while since the last one and we seem to have one every 6 months or so.    Won't be until at least April I would guess. Anyway, anyone interested?    @Loquah @gikigill @atsq17 @Mahdi8 @d marc0 @Mach3 @White Lotus and anyone else?