or Connect

Posts by lin0003

Looking for a pelican 1010 case, preferrably black, but whatever colour is fine really.    PM me if you have one you want to sell and we can work something out. 
Does anyone have a spare Pelican 1010 lying around? 
For $250 you can get a used HD600 which would be good because it is really neutral. Or look around for a K70X or K7XX.    Both are very comfortable. Your soundcard probably won't drive them very well, but they will still sound good. 
I second the iBasso, I own one as well and for the price it is remarkable. 
You didn't link him properly.  Just shoot iBasso an email, they will probably get back to you quicker there. 
Can't wait 
Which product(s) you would like to review (you may rank the products if more than one): I'd love to give any f them a shot, but if I had to choose, it would be:   Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable Wireless Speaker Aurvana In-Ear3 Plus Earphones Sound Blaster E5 Portable Headphone Amplifier   Head-Fi username: lin0003   Location (City/Country): Melbourne, Australia Do you own any similar products? If yes, which: Yeah, I've tried and reviewed a lot of IEMs and...
The D14 did OK with the K7XX and even the HD800. Obviously it didn't sound fantastic, but it does the job. 
  Stacks quite well with the S3. 
Oops, my bad lol.