Posts by lin0003

I thought the Altone 200 was much better than the H300, but that's just me. 
I'll post my impressions now, sorry for not writing a full review, but honestly I'm just too busy right now and I'm going on camp soon. Thanks very much to svyr for including me in the tour, much appreciated.    The bass is awesome, it is very strong for both the sub-bass and mid-bass, much more than what I hear as neutral, so if you are looking for a neutral sounding monitor, this will not be it. From what I remember of the Altone 200, the bass quantity is quite...
Should be ok, but I'll have to see closer to the date how my exams are coming along.    If someone else is desperate for a spot I'm happy for them to take mine.    Thanks Paul. 
Hey guys, sorry but it looks like I can't make it tonight, something came up in school...   You guys have fun though!
  The Cozoy with the MH40, but I haven't even tried it yet 
Not too many people are coming this time so it should be fine. 
See everyone tomorrow :)
I'll bring most things in my sig except for the HD800 because there are already a few there. 
Done Lachlan. 
Yeah, I don't think I can sell mine either. Simply the perfect headphone to me, but some people really hate the sig lol.    I have heard the SR-009 and while it is better, IMO not worth the effort for the tiny upgrade. If I had 10 grand to spare though, that might be a different story    Anyway, I probably shouldn't derail this thread any longer, back to how wonderful the Titan 1 is