Posts by lin0003

Pending sale. 
Pretty sure it's just the wiring used and not something that the cable maker did which made the cable look like shimmering gold.    Do you know who made the on in the picture?
Selling my NAD M51 which is in very good condition. Comes with the remote as well.    Research will tell you that this is one of the best sounding DACs for under $2000 and it does indeed sound remarkable. Send me an offer if yu are interested. Happy to post worldwide, and with the crappy aussie dollar, people in the US could pick up a great deal.    Pretty sure you can use this in the US as well, on the back it says 100-240v.    Send me a PM with any questions or...
Wrong forum
Selling my NAD M51 which is in very good condition. Comes with the remote as well.    Research will tell you that this is one of the best sounding DACs for under $2000 and it does indeed sound remarkable. Send me an offer if yu are interested. Happy to post worldwide, and with the crappy aussie dollar, people in the US could pick up a great deal.    Pretty sure you can use this in the US as well, on the back it says 100-250v.    Send me a PM with any questions or...
One sold, one left. 
I have two one of these, I was cleaning out a box and just found these. Right angled neutrik plugs on both ends and it's either SPC or silver, not really sure. 17cm, if anyone wants them they can have them for $20 each and I'll chuck in free shipping as well. 
Not sure I want to let this go TBH, a very reluctant sale. I'm not going to be able to have much time to listen to music soon, with my VCEs starting next year and I can't really justify keeping this magnificent amp.    It's a 3 Channel B22 amp and I bought it from a member in the US before changing it to 240v to be able to be used in Australia. Good condition and punches well above its price range, It's one of my favourite amps with the HD800. Here is a review I read...
Keep in mind a new source will not sound a lot better, the jump from a $30 Clip+ to the $200 X3 will not be nearly as significant as a headphone upgrade of the same price. 
Up for sale is my entire high end setup, would be great for someone who want to get into high end audio with one step lol.    http://www.stereo.net.au/forums/index.php?/topic/85129-fs-audio-clear-out-nad-m51-b22-amp-van-den-hul-the-first-ultimate-mkii-oyaide-power-cables/   Make me an offer for any of the stuff in my sig really, just need to clear out stuff.