Posts by lin0003

This is the Firestone Audio Spitfire DAC MKI. Although it is not very well known or mentioned very much, it is an excellent DAC for $300. This, however, has been modded with the OPA627, which according to people I have talked to, improves sound by a lot. It is pretty much in perfect condition except for a tiny scratch on the bottom which you can't see unless you look for it.    It sounds very detailed, on par with my much more expensive DacMagic Plus, but is on the...
Hi guys, potentially looking to buy a Sennheiser HD800. If you have one that you are willing to let go, PM me the price and the condition that it's in. I might also be willing to chuck my HE-500 along with a few cables in as part of a trade.    Actually I think I'll wait for a while first....
Ok, I'll think about it. Good to finally see you thinking about moving to dektop 
You have no idea how tempted I am... This now or save up some more for a HD800? I already dropped a lot of money on a V200 lol. 
Glad you like it. I think it's pretty amazing as well. Hell, a few people have stated that it sounds better than the AK120. 
I've talked to them about an option to add to playlist and then you just select the songs. 
Nice deal.    Sold? 
Yeah, this is actually really annoying. 
BTW do you guys realise the DX90 is louder than the DX50? I usually listen around 150 with the DX50, but now I only use around 145 with the DX90. 
What is LD50?