Posts by lin0003

God no, the bass boost on the SAP is horrendous. You'll be better going for a Fiio E11 which is on the warmer side and has a bass boost that is ok. 
Wow, looking forward to it! 
Lol, sounds like you will eventually get a TOTL tube amp. 
Price drop to $750. 
Better UI and this will be the perfect budget player. 
Up for grabs is one Aune T1. The unit is in great condition as seen in photo's, comes with x2 tubes. Stock 6922 tube and x1 bonus mystery tube. The unit will come with an upgrade tube protector and stock guards. Box is included / power supply / unit.    Sounds awesome for the price, punches seriously above its price tag. Selling because I simply don't use it, my NAD gets all my time.    Feel free to PM me with any questions. 
For now ...   Nah, but I'm seriously done buying stuff for a while. The only real upgrade is the 009 which I can't afford so no point upgrading amps and DACs for that extra 1% improvement. 
Yeah, I think the HE-500 and HD800 are my end game headphones. Don;t need anything else, I find the HE-500 to be better than the LCD-2 and only a bit worse than the LCD-3. 
Was listening to the HE-500 and it has something special about it. Gets about 50/50 head time even with the HD800 here.    The HD800 is better, no doubt, but the HE-500 are so good for just enjoying music. 
I might have a Beta22 here by the meet.