Posts by leogodoy

I'd say that if the E11 already gives him enough juice to power his headphones, keeping it might be the best decision. If he needs a portable DAC, that's a different story.
C'mon, that was a long time ago. I was one of the folks who jumped on him when he did that, but he apologized and is not "spamming" there anymore. I still think this whole situation is weird, maybe the reviews on the red box version are exaggerated and there are no fakes, only folks who are more critical.
I am using a Meelec M6 following joker's recommendation. It sounds good and the fit and price are perfect for something that will wear and tear a lot during running.
Diving and faking are the corollaries of a sport so adamant to its non-dependency on technology as an aid to the referees. Brazilian players are masters of this art. FIFA is slowly showing signs of opening to technology, so maybe there's hope ahead.
Maradona has tons of charisma, no other player combines his skill and his history. I haven't seen Pelé except for archival footage. In my lifetime, Maradona was the best. Messi is not far from that, though. And if was a little bit more charismatic, the discussion on who's best between the two of them would be hotter. Nowadays I still hold my allegiance to el Diez.
Even Messi looked baffled when they gave him the award. In the end, the better team won. Football is a fantastic sport because that doesn't happen always, there's always room for an individual play breaking all predictions. I really think Messi's history would be complete with a WC title, but hey, we are still privileged to be witnesses of his genius. And Germany is a top team. What a World Cup this was. Maybe the best we will watch in our lifetimes.
Holy ****. Don't see how Argentina or Holland can beat this German squad. Still rooting for Argentina, but this seems like a nightmare and we still haven't even beat Holland.
As we get closer to my dream final (Brazil vs Argentina), in a way I realize it is almost an impossible dream, I still don't see Argentina as capable of beating the Dutch, and without Neymar Brazil will have a hard time against Germany.
Relegation and promotion makes everything different as well, you don't have that in American leagues
A quick reminder Gawker published last week: Ann Coulter is a troll. She is not interested in our counter arguments, she just wants to piss everyone off.