Posts by leg-ranger

$225 shipped. Please add 4% to cover Paypal fees. Headphones are in excellent condition, they come with both cables, stock T50 with 1/4 adapter and V Moda with 1/8 adapter. I'm only selling to Head-Fi Members in the US of A. No exceptions. ***Pics will be posted this afternoon*** If you have any questions, concerns, etc....shoot me a message.
Thank you for the reply. If I wasn't in need of funds for another project, I wouldn't sell it. I had an RSA Intruder but preferred this set-up more. Lots of power, a ton of options and sound quality is amazing. Paired beautifully with HE-500's.
I've decided to sell everything! This is a wonderful pair of cans and I know the regret will come from selling but I'm in need of funds. The Zombie Apocolypse is just around the corner and daddy needs a new long gun. They are in flawless condition but only come with one custom cable. The cable is 5 ft long and terminated with an Ibasso Hirose plug. I'm including a hirose to 1/4 adapter. I'm also including both sets of ear pads and leather denon pads that came with...
****UPDATE**** I'm also including with this sale, another Neco amp. I'm not sure which model but its the size of a 02 amp and uses the same power supply as the Bossfet. It can be used as a portable or for desktop use. Nice amp, works great and is included with the Bossfet! Hello, Today I'm offering up for sale, my Neco Soundlab Bossfet V7 with two massive 18 volt power supplies. This amp is kitted with two OPA 627 opamps and has amazing detail and very good synergy...
Title says it.  Looking for a nice clean pair.  Stock cable preferred, will consider a custom cable as long as the termination is 1/4 or 1/8.  Please shoot me a pm if you've got a pair for sale.  Thanks.   -Lee
I was the first in line for this amp and I've truly enjoyed it.  I've pretty much downsized my amp and headphone collection to one dac/amp combo that's portable.  I'm in no hurry to sell and if I can't get my price, I'll keep it.  Here is your opportunity to get an amazing amp, 1st one made for Sold shipped, FIRM.  This includes Insured s/h but please add 4% to cover PayPal fees.   I've used this amp with the following cans and it sounded amazing with all...DT880 600's,...
Hifiman EF5 w/power suppy in excellent condition.  Very powerful and accurate sound, great synergy with low and high impedence cans.  I hate to see it go but I've got too much gear and not enough time to enjoy it all.  I'm looking for $275.00 and this includes S/H but please add 4% to cover Paypal fees.    I'm only selling to Head-Fi members with positive feedback in the US of A.     ***It didn't come with a power cord but I'm including one with...
JDS Labs 02 with separate ODAC, both in mint condition.  ODAC has the RCA option.  One of the best  and cheapest all around combos you can buy.  Only selling because I've accumulated too much gear and the wife is on my case.  I'm looking for $215.00 for both and I'm only selling together.  Price includes S/H but please add 4% to cover Paypal. fees.    If you have any questions or concerns, shoot me a message.  Thanks for looking!!
Ray Samuels Protector- Comes with wall charger only.  Has signs of use.  A few small scratches and wear on case edges, shown in pics.  Works perfectly and sounds excellent in balance configuration.   $200.00 to me excluding Paypal fees and S/H.  Firm           Ray Samuels Intruder-Comes complete with box, bag and charger.  Mint condition with no signs of wear.  Very powerful and beautiful sound.  I don't want to sell this one but I need to move some stuff. ...
Audio Technica ATH M50- This is the straight cable version, comes with everything as new.  Less than 10 hrs of use.  Price is $75.00 and this includes S/H and Paypal fees. Firm   I'm only selling to Head-Fi members with positive feedback in the US of A.    I've been an Ebay Seller for over 5 yrs and have completed 1000+ transactions with perfect feedback.    If you have any questions or concerns, shoot me a message.  Thanks!!