Posts by mpawluk91

Also the sennheiser hd25 or amperior would be a good choice too, but considering the ue6000 is $90 new I think that's a steal
Judging by what you said I think the ue 6000 would suit your taste, I love mine with a dying passion
Actually YOUR RIGHT I can't believe I forgot me and h20fidelity were talking about that, it looks to be promising
I need to get a dx50 now
hey man I've done the whole ipod/imod thing and honestly from what have personally heard the fiio x3 is GREAT for the price. And if your looking for some good all a rounder headphones try the shure srh840 I love them. The best thing is with the fiio x3 you can add your own storage and you shouldn't need a external amp either. I have a fiio e6 and it's nothing special AT ALL (it's kind of a pain in my ass to be honest)Here's links for everything I mentioned, stay golden my...
That's awesome man! I'd cry if I dropped my amperior's, I'd hate to scratch them. My girlfriend thinks they're butt ugly but I think they look cool and I can head bang with them!
How did u manage to clip the wire inside the cup? I thought u meant the little part of the cable, my bad
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A71AHD2/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1396586651&sr=8-1&pi=SX200_QL40
Some cans really benefit nicely, but others it's hard to even hear the difference. IMO anyway
VERY NICE STUFF! I've been meaning to hear the hd600