Posts by pnaples92

if you help out on the shipping I can
Lowered to 190 shipped.
I have a Little Dot MK3 (110v) that was bought new in dec 2012 that I am selling. It probably has less that 100 hours on it. It will come with a another set of tubes I can get the names of them if wanted. It also comes with a audio quest evergreen rca to 3.5mm (3m long). I everything that it came with it when it was new. Please let me know if interested. I am asking 200 shipped. I will take a trade on a pair of binos I prefer 10x42   thanks
Unless you are in Germany near the Nuremberg area I will not ship to eu I don't know how to use or where a eu mail place is. As I said I am stationed on a us post in Germany so even though the amp is shipped from Germany it is coming from a US address using USPS
lowed price to 200 shipped. let me know if interested.   thanks
SPF.   thanks
sure
it will ship from an APO in germany using USPS. I am stationed in germany and my home state in NC that is why I did that sorry for any confusion.
no thanks not really looking to trade. Thanks though
I have for sale a pair of HD600s bought new in Nov 2012 that I am looking to sell. They are in good condition with one small blemish on the back of the band near the ear cup (show in 2nd picture). I have everything that they came with when it they were new. I am asking 250 shipped please let me know if you have any questions.    thanks