Posts by ematthews

Hi  Looking to get a better Amp for my T1's. Right now I have the Bellari HA540 and the JDS Labs 02... I don't think these are helping the sound of the T1's. I know everyone here like's the Soloist amp.. Might be to pricey for me. Any other reccomendations. Maybe the Burson SL   How is the Beyer A1 Amp with these?
I like the sound, it's just not a huge impact like I thought it would be. For the price I was expecting a lot. I have read that there are only two amps out there that get the full sound out of these. However both amps are near a grand. Soloist and the woo audio.
NO one out here has any suggestions?
I guess I am going to need a better source amp for my Beyerdynamic T1's.. Gear   Emotiva XPA-2 Emotiva UPA Emotiva ERC-2 Emotiva XDA-1   Marantz PM8004   I USE THIS MOST connect right to the headphone out. I have found it sounds better than my two headphone amps below.   Headphone amps. Bellari HA540 JDS Labs O2      Here is the new test. I just got some Audio Technica ATH M50   Hooked up to my Marantz PM8004 headphone...
Need to get a closed back headphone.. My T1's leaking sound is not cool when my wife is watching TV. Now my issue is since I spent so much on myT1 I have a very little budget. Can anyone suggest a good closed back can? I know it won't come close but all I can think of is the At ATH-M50 or the BEyer 770.
For sale . These have been used about 3 or four times. Less than a hour play time on them. Great sound but I just prefer my Beyer T1's. I am looking to sell for $525.00 even, with new G cushion pads. Purchased from Authorized Grado dealer... Buy with confidence. I sell a lot on ebay under user sigmonvonmunich.. I also have sold a few high dollar watches on watchuseek under the same user name as here. Let me know if you have any questions. Will ship UPS to all 50 States...
Hey. I am using the headphone connection on the Marantz PM 8004. Love this amp!
Is this amp the best you can get for the T1's? Is it even better than the Beyer A1 amp? My T1's sound good with my Marantz PM8004 amp but are terrible with my Emotiva gear.. Want the best sound but can NOT afford the Solo amp rigth now. Any help?
Since no one chimed in if you can up your budget get the Grado PS500...
I have tried the JDSLabs o2 amp. Bellari HA540 and my Marantz pm 8004. Will I have to spend another grand and get the Soloist amp for the T1 to sound it's best?