or Connect

Posts by bizkid

Am i the only one looking forward to a possible DT-1880? The DT1770 was presented in August last year so i hope BD will have something new this year. Lets start the rumors and discussion.
For sale is my Sony Z1060 mp3 player. The display is in very good shape without scratches. The back side has some signs of use, see the picture. The battery is still fresh and delivers 25-30 hours of pure playback. Price includes shipping withhin germany. Shipping to EU countries is 10 Euro extra.
For sale is my FiiO E12. Comes with the box and accessories. The unit is in great shape. Price includes shipping within germany. Insured shipping to EU countries is 10 Euro extra.
For sale is my 2 month old DT1770. The headphone has about 10 hours on it. Comes with the box and my dealers invoice.
The treble is more offensive there but vocals are OK only slightly hot. The bass is really nice though. I find the vocals on my posted clip worse.
https://youtu.be/N2CrgFTx1wg This is one example where the vocals are EQd too hot giving a harsh presence especially with higher volumes. Can other DT1770 owners agree?
Whats your DAC and AMP?
The youtube clip sounds horrible with my DT1770 on higher volumes. On low volume its ok
I only wish they were a bit nicer to badly done material or too hot vocals. Good tracks are really good. In my library its about 70% good and 30% bad tracks. Looking forward to fix this with a tube amp.
How does the Valhalla 2 pair with the 250 Ohm Beyers? For example the DT1770, T90 or a maybe future DT1880?