or Connect

Posts by Superdrag81

Awesome pair of Westone UM Pro 50's for sale.  Great warm and neutral sounding IEM.  I've barely been listening to any of my IEM's now that I've gotten more into higher end cans.  In my opinion, the best sounding IEM's when plugged directly into an ipod/iphone.  Super comfortable fit as Westone is know for, i personally never experienced any fatigue.  Includes everything as purchased new - all tips included and never used (i used some spare star tips i previously owned)....
Selling my HiFiMan HE-560 cans.  I'm the only owner, purchased from Razor Dog Audio (authorized dealer).  Owned them for about 2 weeks - they are about as mint as you can get.  Used for maybe about 10 hours so not even broken in.  While i love the sound these have, i keep going back to my HD800's since i'm such a detail freak. These have a very fun musical sound to them, and they really don't do anything wrong at all...simply just a personal preference with the HD800's.  I...
For sale is my spare pair of Shure SE846 IEM's.  They are roughly 3 months old, and have barely been used.  My company gives "bonuses" to us in the form of points we can use on our company rewards website.  I used these points to get this pair to have as a spare to take with me when i travel.  The reality is I'm not traveling for work much anymore and these have been sitting in the box untouched for the past several weeks.  They are in absolute pristine condition.  Box and...
Up for sale is a lightly used HT Omega Claro Halo PCI sound card.  This was used in my test build machine and has very little hours on it.  It is hands down the best sound card on the market in my opinion.  Not only does it sound incredible, but because of it's on-board amp it can power some of the more demanding headphones and gaming headsets. This card card is in pristine, like new condition, and comes with original box and all contents.   I have another in my personal...
Up for sale is a pair of Westone UM 50 Pro monitors.  This is a new open box item - we purchased 4 pairs in bulk for a studio project but never ended up using this specific pair. Only the original plastic wrapping has been removed.  These are perfect for stage monitoring, and killer if you're just an audiophile that wants some of the best in portable sound.   They were purchased at an authorized dealer (Earphone Solutions) less than a month ago, and i will include a copy...
Up for sale is my pair of Shure SE846 buds.  I will start by saying this - these are hands down the best buds i've ever listened to.  I am the second owner - I bought these off of another head fi member (m coupe), who was the original owner. They are completely pristine - everything that was included is unused  (tips, extra cable).  All filters tested and work perfect, currently white filters are installed.  Also included are a pair of Westone comply and foam tips....
Sorry all i've been away for a while - these are still for sale, just bumped now.
pm sent
Thanks for your offer, but price is firm.
Up for sale is my pair of Shure SE846 buds.  I will start by saying this - these are hands down the best buds i've ever listened to.  I bought these off an acquaintance from another forum, and have the original receipt from earphone solutions.  They are completely pristine - everything that was included is unused  (tips, extra cable, filters) - as i only used the standard filter with my own pair of star tips.  Also included are a pair of Westone comply and foam tips. The...