Posts by Superdrag81

Up for sale is my pair of Shure SE846 buds.  I will start by saying this - these are hands down the best buds i've ever listened to.  I am the second owner - I bought these off of another head fi member (m coupe), who was the original owner. They are completely pristine - everything that was included is unused  (tips, extra cable).  All filters tested and work perfect, currently white filters are installed.  Also included are a pair of Westone comply and foam tips....
Sorry all i've been away for a while - these are still for sale, just bumped now.
pm sent
Thanks for your offer, but price is firm.
Up for sale is my pair of Shure SE846 buds.  I will start by saying this - these are hands down the best buds i've ever listened to.  I bought these off an acquaintance from another forum, and have the original receipt from earphone solutions.  They are completely pristine - everything that was included is unused  (tips, extra cable, filters) - as i only used the standard filter with my own pair of star tips.  Also included are a pair of Westone comply and foam tips. The...
For sale is a brand new pair of Westone UM 30 Pro in ear monitors.  This was a one time warranty replacement for my pair of UM3X-RC that broke. These just arrived back to my house this past week and were only taken out of the package to get pictures.  Included are the UM 30 Pro monitors, 2 pairs of tips, and brand new Westone Monitor Vault.  Only selling these since i had bought a pair of Shure SE846's while i was waiting the 3 weeks for these to be replaced...so need to...
 I Up for sale is my pair of Westone UM 50 Pro monitors.  These are Westone's new flagship 5 driver monitor.  I bought these the first week of march upon release.  I was planning on keeping these but unfortunately my furnace is having all kinds of issues.     They were purchased at an authorized dealer:  Earphone Solutions (i will include a copy of the invoice). All accessories including all the tips are included and have never been used -...
Dang that's a bummer man...i've spent close to that with them as well and would probably flip out if that happened!  You could always order directly from Westone.  They have the um pro series available for purchase directly off their site, then you wouldn't again have to be worried about going through a third party again (i've had some rough experiences with Amazon in the past...so no one site is perfect!)
So i got them in late on Friday, i'll give a run down of my impression.  I guess if anything, you can call this a quick comparison to the um pro 30 (um3x), which i also own.    First off, they look and feel identical to the um pro 30...in fact they may even be a bit lighter.  I don't know if i would call it a "cheap" build, but they definitely don't feel as solid as previous entries in the Westone lineup (4r/um3x..etc).  Shure construction from my previous 535/425 is hands...
Price lowered and now firm!!   My friend and I bought 2 of these for studio work.  This pair probably has less than an hour use total - they could pass for brand new.  Absolutely mint condition.  Comes with box and all original contents.  All buds in the bag have never been used, i used a previous pair of my own with this set...so your ears will be the first to touch them.  Purchased from an authorized dealer (American Music Supply), i can provide the original invoice if...