or Connect

Posts by Superdrag81

Wow that's a heck of a deal, i'll shoot you a PM.
Sold
You can read my reason for selling in the main Mojo thread here:   http://www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-read-the-first-post-for-updated-info/5550#post_12096083   Mint, less than a week old from Moon Audio.  I was hoping to replace my Hugo with this, but i feel the Hugo does everything just a little bit better.  I have no use in keeping both, and financially it doesn't make sense.  I think my brain is so burned into the Hugo sound signature,...
After going back and forth between the Mojo with my Hugo, i'm a bit torn.  The mojo is absolutely awesome and i love the size, but the hugo is just slightly better in every aspect that i still find myself going back to that.  The main thing my ears perceive better, is instrument separation in the hugo...which i'm a huge stickler for.  This hobby kills me lol.   That being said if i had to do it all over again, and decide between the 2...i'd definitely buy the mojo.  For...
Same...i placed my order on 10/20 and no update yet.  I ordered into the 2nd batch as the first was mentioned as sold out...but just noticed that the message they had about the 2nd batch being delivered on 11/2 was removed from the page.  Makes me wonder if they got delayed yet again, really hoping not.  I understand they are at the mercy of the distributor shipping, but i'm a little let down in the communication.  It would be nice to know even an estimate of when to...
Just purchased/pre-ordered on moon audio...hopefully i got into their second order before it sold out!
PM sent :-)
Up for sale is my ASUS Xonar Essence One Muse Edition DAC/AMP.  I've owned this for 2 years -  I've been using this for my gaming setup and it does an amazing job.  I had the original Essence One and upgraded to this one...it was a significant improvement.  It has served its purpose well but i'm pursuing some other interests now and i still have my spare hugo to move to this machine. Physical condition: 9/10.  There is scuff on the top that i really couldn't get to show...
Up for sale is my Chord Hugo in Silver.  Long story short, i own 2 of these.  One i kept specifically for travel - the other (this one) never left my house and was dedicated for my desktop computer/entertainment system.  I just switched jobs and no longer need to travel,  so i cannot justify having two of these.  I am the 2nd owner of this one and it's in pristine condition.  The original owner purchased it on 3/24/15 from Moon Audio, and i bought it from him less than a...
Awesome pair of Westone UM Pro 50's for sale.  Great warm and neutral sounding IEM.  I've barely been listening to any of my IEM's now that I've gotten more into higher end cans.  In my opinion, the best sounding IEM's when plugged directly into an ipod/iphone.  Super comfortable fit as Westone is know for, i personally never experienced any fatigue.  Includes everything as purchased new - all tips included and never used (i used some spare star tips i previously owned)....