or Connect

Posts by Superdrag81

SOLD
Up for sale is my Chord Mojo.  I bought two of these from Moon Audio when they first came out during the first two shipments.  I originally took it out of the box, charged it, and ensured it worked, and it's been in storage ever since.  I was planning on either keeping this as a spare or hooking it up to my media PC, but have decided to just upgrade to a full desktop system and keep my other Mojo strictly for portable use.  Looking for a sale only, no trade offers...
Selling my Westone UM Pro 30 monitors.  These have been very lightly used, and are in pristine condition.  All tips included are unused as they came from the manufacturer.  I used a previous pair of star tips that i customized.  Includes everything you see.  The outside cardboard box was damaged so that's the only thing not included from when i purchased them.   Selling as i haven't touched these in months as i'm exclusively using my se846's now.  Figured it's time for...
Wow that's a heck of a deal, i'll shoot you a PM.
Sold
You can read my reason for selling in the main Mojo thread here:   http://www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-read-the-first-post-for-updated-info/5550#post_12096083   Mint, less than a week old from Moon Audio.  I was hoping to replace my Hugo with this, but i feel the Hugo does everything just a little bit better.  I have no use in keeping both, and financially it doesn't make sense.  I think my brain is so burned into the Hugo sound signature,...
After going back and forth between the Mojo with my Hugo, i'm a bit torn.  The mojo is absolutely awesome and i love the size, but the hugo is just slightly better in every aspect that i still find myself going back to that.  The main thing my ears perceive better, is instrument separation in the hugo...which i'm a huge stickler for.  This hobby kills me lol.   That being said if i had to do it all over again, and decide between the 2...i'd definitely buy the mojo.  For...
Same...i placed my order on 10/20 and no update yet.  I ordered into the 2nd batch as the first was mentioned as sold out...but just noticed that the message they had about the 2nd batch being delivered on 11/2 was removed from the page.  Makes me wonder if they got delayed yet again, really hoping not.  I understand they are at the mercy of the distributor shipping, but i'm a little let down in the communication.  It would be nice to know even an estimate of when to...
Just purchased/pre-ordered on moon audio...hopefully i got into their second order before it sold out!
PM sent :-)