Posts by LizardKing01

Classic Rock, Classical , Jazz , and acoustic music.
I need to get a better Headphones for this excellent Amp (Little Dot MKIV Se). I have Sennhiesier Hd598 cans ad they are OK. They have good tone and volume yet they lack LF output and they are not or open or air like for me?   I am looking at the Sennheisr Hd650 which I have heard yet the HifiMan He-400 which is about to be replaced by the He-400I looks very good.   Can anyone share they thoughts about these cans and hopefully this Amp?   Looking forward to your...
RonaldDumsfeld:        I don't know that anything was wrong or broken, my setup simply sounds better with the the Aubisque filter. Simple.   Erieg:       You did miss something and perhaps I should have been more clear. What I meant by dead battery was that it will not function , not that it simply needed charge. The picture that I posted is a picture sent to me by the designer when I asked the same question that "65535" did.I do not use a Ultra Fi USB cable...
Here is a picture so you can see.     
At this time, my Camera's battery is dead. I am not experiencing any strain with the USB filter.
I am very serious!
I am so pleased with the SQ that this filter gives in my system. The designer is a engineer that is well known for his designs. I listen during the night for 2-3 hours every night! It is like so analog sound!  
Has anyone tried or made a high quality power supply for the T1?
Based on my correspondence with the designer, there are 3 separate filters. One is for Power, one is for ground and, the other is for Data, the latter being a common mode type.  You must also understand or appreciate, that the ground is shared by both the power and data signaling. And thus the two are necessarily intertwined. This must be accounted for in the design of the filtering. There is PCB board in the unit, I know of no ferrite core.
The Ultra Fi  Abisque USB Filter  by Ultra Fi    http://ultrafi.biz/     I use my Aune T1 with my Mac mini, a Ridge Street Audio Enopias USB cable with Sennheiser HD 598 headphones.Recently I was sent with an option to buy, this magnificent little filter that goes between the USB cable and the DAC.   The improvements I am hearing are not subtle, it is like a entire component upgrade and purification of the sound.   I highly suggest you try this out as...