Posts by nashking101

Bump
A pair of like new funny bass cans shipped from UK £180+ shipping to European countries I will send the package with tracking number and insurance included. Paypal payment (of course lol), bank transfer also accepted. About the headphones: - Less than 30 hours used. Rare head size, uncomfy for me. - Brand new (see photos) - Matte black. - All accesories (box, the two cables, plugs, the case.. all of them) . - Invoice (8th July 2013) Amazon.es warranty (479 days left)...
Sold
Sold
Pm'd
Pm'd
Hi there, I'm looking to sell a HiFiMAN HE-500 magnetic planer headphone in excellent, like brand new, condition. It comes with an upgraded ultra pure silver cable (AmpCity Fortis) originally bought for £140. The headphones have only ever been kept in the box and been used a handful of times since being purchased. Willing to sell this for £400 The price does not include shipping or PayPal fees (PM me for shipping cost) Cheers
I am listing my Digizoid Z02 personal subwoofer which is retailing at around £80 but I offer you the device at £45 shipped! Plenty of info here and the web about this "Bass thumping amp". It actually does do what it says. Visit their website here If you require images please send me a PM. Paypal only and please add 3.5% if not paying by gift. Buy with confidence, more feedback in my sig, No silly offers, thanks. Ben
Modified Grado SR325i for sale. £220 you cover delivery and the payal fees. Modifications (from original) - full woody jacket - using Cabillas Iroko wood cups. These fit the drivers perfectly so no need for tape etc to hold them in - 2 holes punched in each driver surround. I think the bass is perfect - punchy without being bloated - recabled using canare mini starquad. Length is around 4 ft. - black manta leather headband These are very lightweight. Pads are...
What type of alcohol?