Posts by nashking101

Sold
Sold
Pm'd
Pm'd
Hi there, I'm looking to sell a HiFiMAN HE-500 magnetic planer headphone in excellent, like brand new, condition. It comes with an upgraded ultra pure silver cable (AmpCity Fortis) originally bought for £140. The headphones have only ever been kept in the box and been used a handful of times since being purchased. Willing to sell this for £400 The price does not include shipping or PayPal fees (PM me for shipping cost) Cheers
I am listing my Digizoid Z02 personal subwoofer which is retailing at around £80 but I offer you the device at £45 shipped! Plenty of info here and the web about this "Bass thumping amp". It actually does do what it says. Visit their website here If you require images please send me a PM. Paypal only and please add 3.5% if not paying by gift. Buy with confidence, more feedback in my sig, No silly offers, thanks. Ben
Modified Grado SR325i for sale. £220 you cover delivery and the payal fees. Modifications (from original) - full woody jacket - using Cabillas Iroko wood cups. These fit the drivers perfectly so no need for tape etc to hold them in - 2 holes punched in each driver surround. I think the bass is perfect - punchy without being bloated - recabled using canare mini starquad. Length is around 4 ft. - black manta leather headband These are very lightweight. Pads are...
What type of alcohol?
I've tried swapping the cable round and its always the right side that don't work?
1 side of my he500 stoped working, the sound seemed to be a bit one sided then it stoped working all together? Has anyone else had this problem? Also is there anywhere in the uk it can be sent for repair?