Posts by AmberOzL

Well that's a fair point, I agree with you here.
That I also agree but thin designs can also lead to reduced power and battery life unfortunately.
How dare you speak like that. Of course my amps are better than yours!!!! This is Head-Fi!!!   *sigh*
Who needs high resolution screens in daps my friend? They will suck out your battery.   A true dap should focus on audio reproduction at best with fast and useful UI, nothing else.
A little info for the catch up. Peter started to do my H8 non pro. I believe in in 10 days or so it will be shipped to me. Once I have spend enough time with it, I will share my impressions here. Probably I will also do a proper review in headgear section too. I remember my Music One review was so popular and helped Peter a lot. I am hoping H8 review will do the same. I have very high hopes for this monitor since I couldn't use my Crescent. I trust Peter's skills and...
UE In Ear Ref. Monitor.
I like the way Eros looks. Pretty cool.
Hopefully my H8 won't cause any sibilance or ear disturbing brightness. I trust in Peter's tuning and his suggestion (H8 would suit me better than H8P, he said). I tried my friends H8P and I also found the treble not my cup of tea.
Well guys, I said it more than a year ago "who still cares about headfonia and their disgusting reviews" and I got bashed like hell in here.   Now I see from both friends and just fellow headfi users started to agree with me and see their reviews just suck big time.   Anyway, I don't wanna start a war here, to come back to topic, I will say that Legend R is probably one of the nicest ciems I heard in the last year. I tried my friends with "okay-ish" fit and even with...
Detail, QA360. Thickness and warmness C4.