Posts by AmberOzL

I think longer tubes bring more presence in midrange and vocals a bit but I don't have technical knowledge to be sure of course.
I don't think Peter would make shorter sound tubes thus shorter canal parts. The length of the sound tubes also have an effect on the sound, you change them, they are not H8P anymore.
That kinda made me laugh seriously. I think he is the only insider I know that does reshell at the half price of the original product no matter what monitor is that. So more or less 1300 euros SE5way reference reshell will cost you about 650 euros. If you have SE1way pro I guess it will cost you about 115 euros or something to reshell it.   I don't get the idea behind it. More complex mechanism? More precise work is needed?   Well, Peter did awesome job and even fixed...
Right now I am rocking them with Queen songs.. Music One, smash!
But other parts of the spectrum makes me worried :) I will see when the time comes anyway it is too early for me now. I am so busy with this masters program.
Why manufacturers tend to make ciem designs usually less than 4 or 3. 5 bores is very rare only SE5way and Penta have it as far as I know.
Same here, thanks to the AK I also hate that word. Hey what up my ultimate is more ultimate than yours
lol yeah sorry about that, probably that's why I made the mistake. We were in PM then I wrote here too. I am also studying right now too at the end OzL.exe has stopped working and has to be shut down for a minute
Right now I am seriously hard on budget, studying abroad and can't finishing it on time doesn't really help. I still use an iPod Classic, if I had money to burn I would throw a nice dap against my SE5way So even a low cost ciem is far away now. Also I have a low cost ciem too, Music One, you can find my review in head-fi. It is quite an unique design, punches way above its price point. I would definitely throw it into the pit against mid-fi ciems and iems.
I am actually very very interested in EarWerks and their work I simply read nothing but great, beyond great things about them. I have 2 problems though, one that I am still working on my masters thesis, so first I need to get the degree and get a job. Secondly, I am actually looking for a basshead-high fi dream ciem. I can see Jack is a very talented guy, maybe he would enter a project like that and create a different tuning of Legend R or Penta maybe. I have SE5way...