or Connect

Posts by AmberOzL

Vocals were not that bad, especially female vocals sounded pretty good, though not the best I heard. It is more about the instruments and stage. The resolution is just not there, not like when I compare it to Lotoo PAW Gold for example. It is quite laid back, which I actually don't mind but it is also congested, muddy. Separation is not good enough, the air between the instruments and imaging suffers unfortunately. However when I say these "cons" don't think this dap is...
I used the stock player and no EQ sorry, I am against digital modifiers. What I meant about picky on c/iems is their combination of sound signatures, not technical capabilities. This 1964 ears ciem seems like quite efficient one, so ZX2 shouldn't have any problem driving it. About the sound signature pairing, I have no idea how the ciem sounds, sorry mate. Also, as a clarification on treble harshness. I did write about the lack of speed on treble and I believe the...
Recently I spent some time with my friends ZX2. The device was burned in definitely. Here are my quick thoughts, keep in mind that I didn't listen to it for weeks or something it was a full day of experience.   User experience, darn good. I like the UI and firmware. It does what it is supposed to and has even several bonuses, which are not really important to me but it made me smile to see Sony put so much effort in it. Build quality was out of this world, definitely...
I hope you will like it mate. It has a unique sound. If the tune catches you, I am sure you will be really happy with its capabilities
You might wanna check http://theheadphonelist.com Joe, Joker and Jelt write at that website... I wouldn't say they publish a review every 5 minutes but from budget level to high end, you can always find something to read there.
There are a lot of questions I can't honestly answer some of them cuz I don't know the cans you mentioned and my M1 is not with me for a long time. From memory, I would say they are comparable and it is not about upgrade, it is about choosing the signature you want to go for.   All these X2, M80, MA750... I think these things all have a little bit warm and emotional presentation (AFAIK). If you want something similar, go for Ei.3. I think M1 would differ a little bit...
I wrote review of both products here in head gear section, you might want to read them mate. If you still have further questions about their sounds I can answer I suppose but keep in mind that my Music 1 isn't with me for a long time, I still have Ei.3 with me though.   As for the isolation, if you have your ear impressions done correctly, isolation should be pretty much the same, maybe a very slight edge to Music 1 thanks to the silicone body. The thing is, Ei.3 is...
Naming says lower but who knows, it can be the better part in the family. I definitely dig the design though, very handsome one. Looking forward to learn full specs of it.
Actually Westone's R&D is very good and their build quality is definitely not bad since they have been here in this industry since the beginning. As far as I know, they were the first in vinyl canal section with success. What hits Westone is that they are a mainstream brand and they don't care that much about the "ultimate best sound quality". They don't need to make the best, they just do very little small improvements cuz anyway they have blind customers who goes them...
That's very aggressive of you my friend, not everyone here swims in gold and money. For some people correctly priced product and pinpoint sound signature is just priceless.