Posts by AmberOzL

I didn't read anything about them so far, so I don't know what to expect either. Peter didn't tell me anything either, so it will be complete surprise and a little bit of test for my ears Kinda excited to be honest.
Here you go fellas.. The new Ei.3, the first acrylic monitor Peter introduced in his line up. It is coming to me right now, once I have it and spend some quality time with it, you bet I will write my review.       Clear acrylic body + ice wood white for left faceplate + ice wood black for right faceplate.
Only 300$   Looks good though.
Omg yeah sorry my bad, I didn't think with both right and left sides. My stupid mate sorry
Sorry I think I am lost. 4 dynamic?
I was not even sure that they allow reshelling for those. Dual dynamic drivers and such.
Serious price really. These guys tend to create real value products, low price high punch.
I agree. Finally something that looks really good.
We shared quite a few refits with several ciems I got from Peter. Finally when I received my H8 which you can find my review about it in the head gear section, it was the perfect fit from day one, no need for refit or remold.   The key? You must get the ear impressions exactly how Peter describes + the preferred materials should be used for ear impressions. There are different brands and different types of materials, but some of them work better for Peter than others. So...
Wow, that's a nice setup mate seriously. Playtime, check. Capacity, check. You go dude