Posts by AmberOzL

This Lear 4.2 model has my interest with bass tuning and all. Maybe not the universal model but, Joe, do you think the LCM version deserves that hefty price tag? Considering that one has to send ear impressions to other side of the world and all?   Also, I know you still need more time with them but, would you consider LCM version of it as the same level as H8Pro, NT6/Pro, SE5way?
Ableza your attitude and will to protect Pono is incredible man. I have been seeing and reading your comments for a while and now I am starting to think you can be Neil's unofficial account here or something (ok, I am joking here obviously).   I think many fellas here, like miceblue or my old mate Mython have solid points and logical explanations but I guess against a blind faith in Pono, they don't do much work and open up some eyes, unfortunately.   Hell, I wish they...
The UI seemed cool enough for me to be honest. If I were to use it, I wouldn't complain I think. That size though....
I tested HM901 with balanced card with my SE5way while using SilverFi IEM2 cable with TRRS termination. It was not a long listening section but one thing caught me off guard. That combo delivers a well textured and layered, very addictive bass response. Treble was very easy on ears too, which is what I would like to hear. As for the unit itself. UI doesn't seem so bad, it does what it is supposed to do. However the physical size of the unit is very big. Yes you can put...
No need to thanks mate, it was a great meeting with you guys. I wish I could share more stuff but I am still a beginner in this hobby
Most of the times ciems give their at least 70% of capabilities even with entry level sources. The only problem is, this website is head fi and for 3% SQ increase people can be 1k cables and 3k sources. At the end, one way or another, they get pretty close to 100% with nice cable combinations and clean dac/amp combos.
As far as I know, Rb'd IPC can't send digital signal, only analog. So you can hook it up to amp, but not dac/amp or pure dac.
If I was that good with DIY skills, to be honest I would also hook up some kind of 500~ gb capacity in my IPC and use it forever. Also I would buy something like Duet to pair it and call it an end game setup.
All of them are very nice as usual, but these 2 got my heart. Which models are those Dr. Moulton?
Omg this sounds naughty.