Posts by AmberOzL

Oh I get it. Well fingers crossed to read more about them in future.
Quite pricy. When we will get some real info about it mate?
According to that review treble sometimes can get too metallic. When I tried my friends ciem, I also felt that sometimes metallic treble tune. Apparently I am not the only one. Maybe non pro would perform better in this section?   All and all it was a good high end ciem but the signature wasn't my cup of tea unfortunately. Otherwise I would be owning my own H8P right now.
Music One has actually quite a nice bass but it is not overwhelming, it is there when it is called but it doesn't ruin the music when it is not in the recording. At first I thought they were basslight but listening them in long term proved me wrong, they are actually quite realistic in low end region.
It looks very cool actually but what about the specs? Capacity for example? Does it support sd or micro sd cards? UI and dac chips? Any info would be appreciated.
Things are getting ridiculous. Seriously, it is becoming out of control.
Buys 1600 USD custom in ear monitors, have no idea how to use it.   Could be a good internet meme though.   To me it is very interesting that someone just pays for it goes for it without even know how to use it.   I make a research for weeks maybe months before I buy something that expensive. It is not your 5 euros snack meal, geez.
It is not the bitrate is matter, it is the recording/mastering quality. A good record will sound just fine in 16bit flac as it would in high res or DSD format.
Actually the time I spend on head-fi greatly reduced, as I have a lot of things to deal in my life nowadays. Though I can't leave this thread alone, Peter is extremely helpful and talented guy also my experience with him is nothing less than perfect. He deserves the support so I am here to help others as much as I can. Congratz on Music Two
Not necessarily better but different sound signature. M1 is a real legend as I am listening them right as I type. They are more balanced and mid centric so probably it wouldn't suit your gym activities that's why M2 is a better choice. As for the cable option, try discussing it with Peter, I think he knows the best as he makes the product actually.