Posts by AmberOzL

EarSonics used to do that, acrylic shells filled with acrylic but I think I heard here that they stopped doing that.
That's a very nice looking pair mate, I seriously like it a lot.
Thank you mate. EM32 is seriously interesting, I might take a look at it in the future.
Very nice information. Why did you sell NT6 Pro and went for EM32? They seem pretty similar to me from you explanation and point results. Roxanne has quite high marks too.
Hidition NT6? It is like UE IERM but better, a lot better apparently.
I can't believe for a such a stupid discussion this thread got banned for a while. Some people are just completely lost and don't know what they are saying.   As for Dr Moulton and Brannan, they are doing what most others can't do, keeping the real contact with their customers and potential customers. We should be happy for it but some people just misuse it. I seriously can't understand some people here. So far, I haven't bought anything from Noble or old Heir but I...
Is that Z3 Compact?
You want balanced and you really like vocals? I think SE5way can do the trick for you. It is extremely capable monitor with warmish sound, right amount of bass (the bass changes a lot depending on the recording), nice organic and rich mids with good body and extremely clean vocals. Treble is not bright but I wouldn't call it dark. The whole presentation is a bit closed but the treble shines good through that presentation. Not really bright but depending on how you view it...
Nice write up. Waiting for your SE5way review too
Holy s**t!!! Are you serious? This is some awesome work. How do you do it Peter how is the design called? I mean, if I were to buy a ciem from you I should say make it state of the art and do some swirls or what? Man this is seriously good.   Also the color combination is really nice. I didn't notice before that shade of yellow and black look so good together.