Posts by AmberOzL

UE's model is different, not working in the same way. They have selected drivers and then with a machine you adjust bass and treble etc etc. Peter builds a custom tuned monitor for a person from scratch with carefully chosen, specially tuned drivers. You talk every aspect of the sound signature you like in advance and tell which c/iems you like generally and all to Peter so he has an idea about what to built. Then he creates something with most possible resolution and...
If you can take SE5way with 5 bores, I guess Crescent would be fine too but as far as I understand, it will be an unique ciem, one of its kind and special to one person, in this case, it would be me Though Peter is open to "custom tuned" projects, if you have something in your mind, just shoot an email to him, he is the almighty who never sleeps and stays in the lab 7/24 and answers his emails in less than 5 mins   PS: I might have a little exaggerated how hard he is...
Dat NT6Pro graph and peak around 10k.. Just looking at the graph hurts my ears... Damn that's bright ciem for sure.   As for the reference ciem discussion. I heard NT6 but it was built for my friend so my fit wasn't perfect obviously, you are free to take my impressions as pinch of salt.   I think it is more "reference" type of sound than SE5way. The bass actually hits surprisingly deep even without a proper lock/key fit though it never ever goes out of recording and...
6BA 6WAY 6Bore model is mine, as it is named Crescent by my request and Peter's kind acceptance. I shall do a mini review once I get a good time going on with them. I feel they are on the SE5way level but with slightly more colorful thus a bit different signature but not a day and night difference. Bass, especially rumble frequences take the lead on, as I wished something hits hard but without turning them into a trash bassy average consumer product.   Then again I need...
What the....? I guess it is a new model first time I hear something like MH3610QW SR Dual Titanium Tube.. Would like to learn the meaning of QW? Is it quad woofer?
Under 700 dollars? Looks interesting and I am relieved to see that not all manufacturers follow iRiver's disgusting marketing and pricy tactics. Yeah, I still didn't accept their new and more fashionable name.
Yeah sorry man, I am not really spending lots of time in head-fi and has a lot of problems in my day to day life. I must have simply forgot about it, sorry. Btw, that's quite a price actually. Let's really hope that it punches way too hard. I am experienced enough to see "more drivers" don't mean "better sound". Tuning and engineering behind it provides the sound.
Do we know the price of Aether or it was covered but I missed it?
Let the wait begin, once again..
Damn.. Those faceplates look out of this world.