Posts by uglyjoe0124

Buy them from a shop that way you can try them
Send them back
Hold on hold on.now are there holes in the black driver felt or in the White material covering the outside of the driver. Ive never seen it on the White covering but I know the PS500 have two on each driver felt
Sounds like there returns and re packaged
Unless grado forgot to do both sides but my Hf2 only have either side.does it look as though the cup has been tampered with,ie scratch marks around or on the driver
I have heard Grado use a special aluminium,whether it's special to them but I remember reading something about it.they may well coat the metal with something to stop the ringing in the cup
Count me in for two pairs if you will.be interesting to see how they sound in metal cups and wooden cups. Do you know what type of aluminium you will be using as I guess this will make a difference. Some where on this site is the spec of which aluminium to use
Here we have a lovely set of hardly used MASTER & DYNAMIC headphones. Included are two cables one of which has phone controls. I bought these as I was curious to what they sounded like. They are a rich clear sound . I'm a grado fan at heart and im just selling these to make way for more headphones. They come from a loving ,smoke free home,these have not been used outside.
Hi there If you want something with comfort and easy to drive you could try grado 225 i . They sound wicked with trance ,I love using them plus they work well with rock
Some grado cups I made a while ago with some of Martins gimbles etc