or Connect

Posts by andyDiamond

Up for sale is my main open HP - Fidelio X2 In full package and perfect condition, total about 70 hours of use Price includes shipping, but not pp fees
For sale is my beloved hybrid iemVery good iems, fun and powerful soundUnfortunately I'm not a iem guy Almost perfect condition, 2 small scratches on 1 iem - these are glossy and very easy to hurt.  Price includes shipping but not pp fees
Hi I have a pair of hybrid sony A3 headphones They sound very well, but have a bit too much low end for me Would be glad to trade for dunu 2000j hybrids Thank you for looking
Hi I have a pair of hybrid sony A3 headphones They sound very well, but have a bit too much low end for me Would be glad to trade for dunu 2000j hybrids Thank you for looking
1=6.3mm 2=SMC 3=3.5mm 4=XLR
Hi folks Looking for the subj If you have one and willing to ship overseas, please pm Thank you and have a nice day! Andy
For sale is a perfect usb/coax/optic/aes headphone dac/amp based on the best Asahi Kasei chipset available Marvelous performance as a separate DAC and great DAC/AMP combo   Will ship within EU (or elsewhere - just ask), I can declare is as you wish Price includes shipping, but not PP fees   Please feel free to contact if any questions   Andy   P.S. Will trade for oppo ha-2 + cash
Got S16   I like it quite well as a hp dac/amp combo   But I wonder can it be used with active speakers when connected via XLR cables? Can I regulate the speaker volume with the big black knob?
Got S16 I like it quite well as a hp dac/amp combo   But I wonder can it be used with active speakers when connected via XLR cables? Can I regulate the speaker volume with the big black knob?