or Connect

Posts by Blackmore

Guys, does it make sense to buy SRM T1 amp these days.   THX
REVIEW SilverFi SILK with a special guest Rumi interconnects     The story begun few years ago, at that time I met a very nice gentlemen from Turkey Tanik, known up here as witness, and as result I got in contact with SliverFi owner Mr. Sezai Saktanber and if you don’t mind to check this review, you will find most of the information in there.         System:      Unison Research Unico CD player – using as transport      Blacknote DAC30 – from Gold...
Up for sale in like new condition headphone amp / pre amp Sonic Pearl made by Ear Stream Poland. Great match for HD800.   This amp may be not that popular, but I compared it to many that are regarded up here, such as SPL Phonitor MK1, Icon Audio, Lehmann and this amp is just a better match with HD800. Also, I compared to DNA Stratus and while both have some specific territories where one set apart from another, I still prefer Sonic Pearl at the end   You can read my...
Agree with Don Quichotte,  go Stax.
Up for sale in like new condition Sennheiser HD800 ( serial no. 34k ) I am the first and only owner, purchased from official dealer in Holland with invoice, not much use, but well burned in, over 500 hours, so, ready for use, just plug & play.       Price includes shipping with tracking and insured and PP.   Europe sale only.   For any questions, just use p.m. please.   Thank you for looking.
Thank you for taking time mate, always great to see new Grado woodies coming out. I wish that distribution and demo availability up here were stronger, but unfortunately...
Havent tried Stratus with K1000 or HE6, so, cant comment on that, but tried with HD800 and K702 and found K702 more benefit from it and personally, for that price range,  would look for alternative , mean HD800 here, for example my own amp,  but thats me.   What I do know, is that Cary CAD 300B drives K1000 perfectly and I have the feeling it would drive HE6 with ease too, through speaker outputs of course, however, you need invest some funds in good quality tubes and...